Handcuffed

(Long time no see, right?)

VENUS POV

I fidget the diamond-studded ring, that was put in my ring finger. Or I can say shoved in. Every time I see the ring, I want to throw it and see it shatter into pieces. But Adonis read my mind.

"Keep the ring safe kitten" He leaned near my ear and whispered "Or else I may telecast your sister's torture to you"

My sister. She is just 11. The simple thought of cuts in her innocent body gives a striking pain in my heart. I would have never let him touch me even if it costs my life but I agreed for all this shit for her safety. I have to ask him about her once he comes.

My thoughts are disturbed as he slams the door, making me gasp. He smirks at my response. He crosses his arms and leans on the door while checking me shamelessly. I avert my eyes down and clutch on my dress.

Oh God, please save me!

I take in a few deep breaths to keep myself calm. I have to be strong.

"Hmm... beautiful" He rubs his thumb over my lips. When did he come near?

I turn away my head.

This touch disgusts me.

ADONIS POV

She dared. She fucking dared to turn away. Why can't she get the fact that she is mine into her thick head?

I push her into the bed and hover over her. Her mixed emotion of surprise and nervousness made gave me excitement and joy. Haha! How sadistic am I? I grip on her neck while trapping her soft skin between my teeth. She struggled under me like a fish out of water. I tighten my grip around her neck, making her struggle for air.

Fuck! This feels so good

She was gasping for air, leaving her under my mercy. But then she stopped struggling and looked at me.

"J-just kill me" Sadness hit me but I very soon masked it.

I let go of her neck and whispered near her ears,

"Not so soon kitten"

I pin her hands above her head with one hand and take out the little handcuff in my pocket. I dangle it in front of her, making her panic attack worse. She tries to pull away her hands from my hold. I love to see her struggle when everything is going to be useless.

"Pathetic" I cuff her hands as she kicks her legs up and down and furiously shakes her head.

I get up from her and sit on the couch. I spread my legs to relieve the tightening in my crotch and wait

for the drug to work

I am sorry, I know this is too short when compared to my others. But I just want to keep the upcoming content for the next chapter.

WORDS: 475