Last Day

( One Year Ago )

VENUS POV

"Hey babe, here" Corbin gives me a huge black box carefully sealed by a red ribbon. Why is he in a suit? Something fishy...

"What is this?" I take the box and pull the ribbon permitting me to open the curiosity-triggering box. 

The thing inside made me raise an eyebrow. He stood there with a wide simper looking at my expression. 

"No Corbin. Not again. I am not going to a fancy restaurant. They are so boring and extremely quiet which I always wonder why" I place the box on the nearby table and turn around to leave. He pulls me back, making me stumble but luckily he held me.

"Come on baby, I want to treat you like a princess" He tries to convince me. I turn my head to the other side.

"You already are treating me like one" Yeah! He is treating me so well. He is not the 'typical' rich boy. Cor is different but still, I can not accept these expensive gifts. Accepting them makes me feel guilty.

"I want to see you in these. I want to take you to the restaurant. I want to do these things for you. Just let me do it" I stare at those mesmerizing eyes. Genuity and Love. They were always visible in those eyes.

"OK, fine" I roll my eyes "But this is the last time" I poke my finger on his chest with a serious look.

"Yeah... Yeah... last time" He laughs.

I carry the box with me inside the bathroom. I take out the black lace dress with sparkly stones from the box. I remove my hoodie and slip in the dress. It fit me perfectly.

Huh! He memorized my size

I put on my light makeup and let my hair loose like usual. Cor likes me like this. I notice something else in the box... An aesthetic black heel with a crystal shoe clip. Wow! That was very pretty. I slip the heel in and they were perfect too.

 I slip the heel in and they were perfect too

"How do I look Cor?"

He comes near me deliberately while checking me out. He takes my hand and kisses it, "So beautiful" His gentleman gesture makes me blush. I cover my face with the other hand to hide my shyness.

ADONIS POV

Today was hectic.

Lots of business deals. Lots of meetings. Lots of things to take care of. I definitely needed a little break so I came to my restaurant in the outskirts for recreation. I wanted to just sink into my bed and take a good nap but my instinct was saying me to come here. I don't know why.

Anyway, this is also kinda relaxing.

I sit in my special cabinet and study the people from inside. Of course, they can't see me because of the one-way glass. Just looking at different people, minding their own business is entertaining. Light entertainment that I prefer.

That is when I heeded her.

Shimmery black dress with a side slit that showed off her slender leg, light makeup that complimented her natural beauty rather than overpowering it. She was scrolling through her phone with a light smile. Beauty. She was simply beautiful.

The head chef stood in front of me restricting my view. How dare he?

"MOVE AWAY!" He gasped but quietly left the room. I don't care. I just want to admire my kitten's every move.

My kitten. I smirk at the thought

A boy came from nowhere and sat in front of her. What? He better not be her boyfriend. She smiled at him. Ok, he is. I hate him.

I laid my eyes on you, kitten and now you are mine.

I see her giggle and talk to him while eating the food. My temper sparked. I clenched on the table and closed my eyes to calm myself down. That is when an evil plan formed in my mind. I eat my food without taking my eyes off her, waiting for dessert to be served to her.

Once dessert came to her table, I gestured for a waitress to come.

"Pour a glass of wine on that lady in black dress" I command while slicing the steak.

"Yes sir" Within seconds I heard a soft sound of the door closing. I chew the meat with a smirk, looking at my kitten's last day with her little boyfriend and waiting patiently for my plan to be executed.

You are soon going to be mine.

WORDS: 800