Feeble Self

(Reached 1k reads - Date: 18 April 2021)

VENUS POV

I open my eyes to see the surroundings but the pain from the head-spinning got my attention first. As I try to recollect things, the pain becomes worse. I hold my head and close my eyes back to give some time for my system to revive back. The spin slowly reduces and the first question that arises is

Where the fuck am I?

Happenings of last night's replay, Corbin, date, KIDNAP?! I abruptly wake up and look around to find a man seated on an armchair, carefully studying my every move. The moment my legs touch the floor, I sprint out of the room.

I ran as fast as my legs carried me. A slight sense of relief raised when I saw a huge door. I ran towards it and the minute my hands touched the door handle, I heard heavy footsteps approaching me.

"Help, help" I bang on the wooden door without worrying about the stinging pain in my hand.

They grabbed me and hauled me away from the door. No, No, No. I cry hysterically and struggle in their grip, trying to let myself free. They pushed me into a room, making me fall on the cold floor.

I did not dare to look up nor move my skin. I silently cry for my helpless condition. I felt someone else present in the room. His presence. The silent room amplified the footstep. I was shivering of fear. He hasn't done anything to me but his calm and composed nature made me sense he is capable of dangerous things.

My anxiety escalated to the peak when I saw his shiny black shoe. I close my eyes as a few teardrops pattern along my cheek.

 I close my eyes as a few teardrops pattern along my cheek

ADONIS POV

I crouch down to her level. Her shivering body gave me satisfaction and happiness. Is she the same girl who fucking dared to sprint out of the room?

I play with the silver dagger in my hand and then tilt her chin up with it. Her head raised but not her eyelids. I trace the sharp tip along her neck, earning a sweet whimper. I move it to her collar bone and cut one strap of her dress.

Her eye flew open, directly looking at mine and her hand tightly held the cloth. Her eyes showed a mix of many emotions sadness, hatred, anger, and fear. Her heart pounding against her chest made me smirk at her weakness.

Which is my strength.

I clench her hair making her hiss in pain.

"You dared to run" I trace the dagger on her neck and tightened my grip on her hair "We are going to get married today"

"NO WAY!" She shouts. Her guts. Her guts, I love it.

I give a crooked smile, making her realize her mistake. But I believe in punishment. I pull her hair up to make her stand. She yelped in pain as tears run down her eyes. I take out the phone from my pocket. I make a call and placed it against her ears.

"Sister... sister... please make it stop. It is hurting. Venus...." The pathetic girl was shouting.

When she was about to hold the phone, I take it away and cut the call. I let go of her hair and moved a bit away to study my kitten. She did not move an inch. She was lost in her own thoughts. It gave me a hint of sadness.

"So..." I bring her back to reality. Her eyes straightly look at mine. I waited eagerly for those words to escape from her pretty mouth.

"I will marry you"

VENUS POV

I cry as the maid pulled the zip up. I looked at her, hoping she would help, seeing my pathetic self. She was unmoved. Just like her master.

"Please help me. You might have children of my age right? Please"

I break down again, making the tears trace down along with the black kajal. She continued her work as if I said nothing. It is useless. She patted a cotton ball with makeup remover and wipe my running kajal, as I look at my reflection in the mirror.

That is not me.

I flinched as the door slammed open and he entered. I don't even know his name. The maid moves away from me as he approached. I was still looking at my feeble self in the mirror. He circles his arm around my hip from the back and rests his chin on my neck.

I close my eyes in disgust.

"Isn't my wife beautiful even without makeup Miss Adele?" His hot breath against my skin sent shivers down my spine. "She is Mr. Adonis" I heard the maid's voice for the first time.

I press my lips together as he nibbles on my neck. After what felt like years, he stopped the torture but moved to my ears. He whispered

"Happy married life kitten"

•

Hope you like it. Pretty long I guess...

WORDS: 889