* Prologue *

Authors Note:

Please! Vote, Comment, and share my book with others on Wattpad, if you care 💪🏽

---------

Prologue

I was in handcuffs with prison guards standing close beside me; escorting me into the building.

Meanwhile, The paparazzi kept harassing me with questions that I wasn't going to answer.

"Mr. Solomon, is it true that you killed your father?" A female reporter asked me, holding the mic to my mouth.

"I would like to know your exact thoughts on this matter." A male reporter added standing next to her.

" Too close to the Suspect, Get back!" The guard interjected.

I kept ignoring; Not saying a word. I was highly aggravated.

" So you have Nothing to say?" She shook her head shaming me.

This Bitch.

" You kill a man who gave you a platform to become successful and this is how you repay, by killing him?" She kept pushing the subject.

" Look, lady! You don't know half the shit I've gone through with that dead man. Shut the fuck up! Before you get moved." I threatened her.

"Calm down!." The guards restrained me, pulling me back while I grunted.

The lady had a scared look on her face, she got nervous stepping back.

"Good girl," I smirked sending her a smooching kiss sound.

" You're such an Asshole!," She scoffed, storming off.

She Damn right I was.

I didn't give two fucks what the media thought about me at all.

At the end of the day, the only person who knew my truth was; me, myself and I.

Suddenly, A swarm of Journalists, Reporters, and Camera Crews, snapped pictures trying to capture more footage.

" HEY! I'M NOT GOING TO SAY IT AGAIN! BACK AWAY FROM THE INMATE OR, YOU ALL WILL BE LOCKED UP!! THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING."

The sheriff yelled at the other four reporters who got aggressive, trailing me.

I knew I was guilty of murder.

Yes-I did it, and honestly... I didn't regret shit.

Deep down on the inside, My mind and heart were racing.

I remembered all the flashbacks of me being brutally beaten by those racist fucktards that were white supremacists.

I was always a huge threat to people because I was " Black".

They tried to break me mentally the last time, I was locked up.