Chapter 7 : Hit Different

Music playlist: Sza x Ty Dolla $ign - Hit Different

----------

SN: Long Chapter! You know the vibes 💪🏽

-------

Destiny Grey

I was currently cleaning up torn-up rose petals on my bed. 

I had an emotional breakdown moment looking at old pictures of me and James.

I missed him more than ever.

I was skeptical about when he was getting out soon.

So far, it has been a whole month.

I admit I was in my feelings.

My sexual frustrations were getting the best of me.

My patience was running thin.

Today, I was also meeting up with that shady Monique girl. 

I wasn't ready to face this but, I knew that if I hadn't confronted this situation head-on—It would've hit me 10 times worse if James had been present.

After, I showered and got dressed. I dried off my Wet, Curly hair—deciding to do a "Wash and Go."

I applied leave-in conditioner and combed out my curls. As For my make-up. I wanted to be pretty natural today.

I applied a light coat of Mascara, a little Foundation, and lastly, a coat of Fenty Beauty "Gloss Bomb" on my lips.

Lastly, For my outfit.

I wore light-washed Mom Jeans, followed by a White-Knit Halter Top and White Balenciaga Chunky Sneakers.

Faith was still at daycare and I was going to pick her up around 2 p.m., right after the meet-up.

I grabbed my Micheal Kors black cat eye shades and put them on my face before I got in my car.

I took a few moments to inhale and exhale.
I looked at myself in the rearview mirror, calming down my anxiety.

I was pretty traumatized about random hoes popping up out of the blue.

Whenever a Woman came on the scene having to do with my man.

It was ALWAYS some dramatic shit.

I was Done with these THIRSTY ass hoes who desperately wanted to be in my position.

I told myself these words for comfort.

" Destiny, whatever happens today stay positive." I cut on the engine driving away.

••••••

I parked my car and the vale man took my keys.

" Take good care of my baby right?" I looked at him.

" With perfect care. Enjoy your lunch Madam." He smiled.