Chapter 14 : Crush On You

Listen to the music at the top for a lit experience 🔥

Music playlist: Ciara - Crush

—————————————-

Mia

Monday's were usually slow nights at the club and I was beyond bored

I was leaning off the wall about to fall asleep with loud music blasting through my ears.

However, Friday through Saturday were the most lit nights when I got the most tips and good loyal customers who gave me great review rates that helped elevate my reputation
and soon I would be able to get a promotion as a club manager.

Honestly, I was tired of fixing people's drinks but, I know I was making people's experience pleasant and fun...that made me happy coming from a girl who was just trying her best to survive and make it out "successful."

I have dreams and aspirations that I've longed to achieve and it starts with having a positive mindset.

I was a strong believer that I could manifest my own destiny into anything that I wanted.

I only got this job because I wanted to stop stripping, plus the hours and pay were a major upgrade.

To be honest—It got old shaking my ass for a few couples of hundred dollars and thirsty ass men touching and begging me to pay for my time in a "private room".

It least I got more respect as a "bottle girl" than I alter ego stripper name " Sasha" that I used to lure men and break their pockets.

Yes, I did sex work but, I didn't want to be in a strip club and have that " Bad Reputation".

Confession: I was an escort on the side as well on the weekends during the day and evenings.

Getting money from all the rich white men who helped pay my rent and Tuition.

I wasn't proud of the woman I was In the present. I just had to find a way to get out of the contract I was in.

So, I had no choice but set my emotions aside and look at the bigger picture and that's what kept me mentally from having a breakdown.

" What time do you get off sis?  you look tired as a muthafucka." My co-worker Savannah nudged me while I popped open my eyes.