Chapter 5 : Out and About

* No Music for this chapter *

——————

James Solomon

It was almost time for the inmates to go back to their cells, but I had other plans in mind.

I had some beef with this one guy in particular.

Earlier, we got into a heated brawl that caused us to get taken away by the prison guards.

I kept my composure but if he thought I wasn't going to get paid back. This nigga was Mistaken. We had got into a very heated brawl and I couldn't let that shit go.

" What the fuck, you were saying earlier about getting me in the shower nigga?", I spat.

This nigga was already sweating like a stripper.

It amused me to see a man crack under the pressure.

It's always these new up-and-coming Lil young niggas that think they run shit.

They lack moving smartly in this game.

" Bruh, I was just joking. I ain't mean it that way." He said while I backed him into a corner.

" Nah, boy you meant every word." I shook my head.

" Please, don't kill me, man! I got life in here! I don't get shit else to lose."

This young blood was done.

He was never going to see the outside again. All he ever wanted to do or had plans of doing was now stripped away because of one wrong decision.

I gripped my hand around his neck, tightly in a choke hold, his feet now dangled above the ground.

He was now hanging in the air, his orbs had fear staring into mine.

I felt disrespected and James Solomon doesn't take threats lightly.

So, what I did was lure him into a trap.

I had one of my boys drag him out of the bathroom stall and after he showered and got dressed, they brought him directly to me.

Of course, I made sure they turned the camera off in that section of the bathroom.

I tightened my grip more.
He was struggling helplessly, and this nigga was damn near about to be lifeless.

I strangled him with a chain but, not too tight. I just wanted to instill some type of fear in his ass.

" I don't hear you talking shit now, do I?," I smirked.

His eyes were so big. I thought he'd seen a ghost.

" You see Jarvis, you can't play a player that's ahead of the game. All These Prison niggas up in here, Toy'd with me like some type of punk. All because They knew I was on "good behavior." ,

As I carried on. This Lil nigga had so much fear in his eyes. I wanted to laugh.

" I'm STILL that same ruthless nigga, that still pop shit in the streets and this prison. Don't get it twisted." I pointed in his face.