Chapter 11 : Hollalude

Music PlaylistPARTYNEXTDOOR - Sex On The Beach

————-

Destiny Grey

The more pressure I applied the more I bobbed my head up and down.

The louder his grunts got.

I used my hands to massage his huge shaft, in my small hands.

I spit on his dick and continued sucking the tip driving him off the edge.

James remained with his eyes closed feeling on cloud 9.

" Keep it right there! That's it, baby. Fuck I'm Bout' to cum!" He blurted out.

" Taste so good Daddy," I looked up at James while he nutted in my mouth and I swallowed his kids.

" Damn, You ain't have to do me like that bae. That shit was fire." He said catching his breath.

" Told ya I was going to rock ya shit." I smiled wiping my mouth.

James didn't utter another word.

He was super horny. His dick sprang back hard bulging out his Calvin Klein boxers.

Seeing the sweat drip from his muscular-toned body,

James had me soaking in my underwear.

He stood behind me putting his hand in my pussy and rubbing my wet folds.

" James." I closed my eyes in pure bliss.

I missed his hands all over me and my body reacting to His touch quickly.

" I love it when you say my
name, that shit just gets me harder."

I felt his huge member on my ass and I instantly got chills up my spine.

" In jail, all I could think about was your pretty face and how I was going to make love to your body again."

He planted a soft kiss on my shoulder, then traveled his pecks to my collarbone.

My eyes remained closed full of excitement.

" How I contemplated on giving you baby #2 when I got out."

James pushed his fingers inside me, playfully teasing and rubbing between my folds.

" Ohh shit!" I yelled out while he covered my mouth. He whispered in my ear.

" You don't have to contain yourself, love, tonight this is a free zone To do whatever the fuck you wanna do. Do you hear me? that's an order."

" Mhmm," James traveled his hands in circular motions up and down pulsating vibration on my clit.

" I think I'm— ohhhh." He kept going faster as I let out more moans and sighs, hissing from the pleasure.

" Cum for me." His tone changed louder.

I made a huge release on his fingers.
He pulled out of my panties and licked my juices off his fingers in front of me.