Chapter 16 : Trust Part 2.

Music Playlist: Lucky Daye : Over

———————————

Authors Note

I'm back with a brand new update, Sorry for the wait!

I promise I'll be more consistent guys! 💙

——————

James Solomon

Hold up!

Did She really say that?

She was being childish!

Every time we had an issue she threatened to leave.

That shit irked my soul.

Why couldn't we just have an adult conversation??

It could all be so simple...

I couldn't believe that Destiny was willing to throw all the years of our history away if she suspected that I was cheating.

It was VERY insulting to me because I had promised that I wouldn't mess up with her again.

All this nonsense because of a "Sexy Picture" 

I HAD NO CONTROL OVER.

Truthfully, I didn't even know who sent it to me.

I was skeptical and I had certain suspicions of who it could possibly be though.

I know in the past. I wasn't the best loyal partner to Destiny and it caused a rift in our trust.

I was once a foolish man, following my lustful desires.  I made selfish decisions that caused her to be paranoid and question my every move.

I hated that she reverted back to being insecure because of the past but, I had to prove more to her through actions and not words.

At the same time. It was a hard pill to swallow because I knew I was once the cause of her not trusting me in the very beginning of our relationship.

I started this situation and I had to be man enough, to end it and prove to her that I am trustworthy, and that I can be 100% loyal.

I've already had too many losses in my life and I most certainly couldn't function properly if I was without my Soulmate.

At first, I suspected that it could've been Mia.

But she had mutual respect for me.

she admired the way that I loved Des and I highly doubt that she would jeopardize our friendship over admiration.

I really do wish that I could have a chance to look at the picture then I'd speculate and know for sure, if it was her or not.

That was the last piece to the puzzle that needed to be solved.

As I slept on the couch, all I could do was look at the ceiling and say a silent prayer asking God to make her believe me.