Epilogue (The Wedding)

2 years later:

Louis' POV

I often get asked, 'how does a relationship go from mates to fiancés in fourteen days?' And honestly? I don't know. It just kind of... happened.

Harry and I, we've always been different. Initially, I thought what the two of us shared was a completely platonic relationship, but looking back on it, it was everything but platonic.

I met Harry in our first year of University. We had met through Niall, and we instantly hit it off. He was extremely clumsy but funny, and had an almost 'quirky' side to him that I always liked. I remember always wanting to impress him and wanting to look good around him for unknown reasons, but now I can place exactly why I was doing that. I had feelings for Harry right from day one, I just never realised it.

Harry and I's relationship has been incredible during the past two years. Ever since I proposed to him on this day two years ago, our love for each other has only grown. Like every relationship, we've had our ups and downs, but we've only become closer together because of them. I swear I love him more and more every single day; he never fails to amaze me.

And today, on our wedding day, I stood looking out over the body of water where we fell in love two years ago. I honestly couldn't believe that I was getting married to the love of my life today. It still seems so surreal.

Luckily, the weather today couldn't be any better. The sun was beating down on the rows and rows of white chairs. The wooden archway adorned with white roses, where we would be wedded, looked beautiful. I adjusted my tie, which felt awfully tight and restricting, more so than when I went to purchase the tux. It must have been the nerves.

______________

(Third Person)

It was 1:48. The wedding was scheduled to start at two, and a few people were starting to file in. Among them were Louis' stepfather, Mark, and his younger sisters Lottie, Felicity, Phoebe and Daisy, and of course the twins- Ernie and Doris. Mark had Ernie in his arms and Lottie had Doris in hers. Louis felt his eyes start to well up. If only his mother was here today. The Tomlinson family had lost her last year after her long battle with cancer. She was incredibly strong, but sadly passed away. This past year had been a tough one for Louis. All he wanted was to make his mother proud.

"Looking ridiculously handsome young man," Mark said proudly as my family approached me.

A smile crept onto Louis' lips. "Thanks Mark," he said while hugging his younger sisters. He grabbed Ernie out of Mark's arms and grinned fondly. "Hey Erns'!"

"Achoo!" Ernie exclaimed, flinging his little arms around Louis. The twins were growing up so incredibly fast, it was weird to think they were three already. Oh, how time flies.

"Are you nervous Lou?" Lottie asked, looking lovely in a silky, sky-blue dress.

"A little," Louis said, taking a deep breath. Lottie raised one of her eyebrows skeptically.

"A lot," he added under his breath.

Lottie placed her hands on Louis' shoulders tentatively and looked into his eyes. "Are you 100% sure Harry is the one Louis? This is your life we're talking about."

"I can always divorce him if there's something I don't like about him," Louis joked and Lottie rolled her eyes. "Like if he starts balding before we're thirty or he starts snoring unbearably loud all of a sudden..."

"Louis!" Lottie scolded. "I was asking you a serious question."

"I know Lots," Louis replied. "And yes, I can assure you, I am one hundred and one percent certain that Harry is the one. He always has been. I know i proposed in what people would call a short amount of time-"