VII

"You're finally awake," Louis whispered to Harry who was starting to wake up. He could hear a soft pitter-patter on the tent. It was raining.

"What's the time?" Harry asked groggily.

"10," Louis smiled.

"Shit," Harry smiled, not caring about the time. "That was the best sleep I've had in ages."

Louis smiled. "That's kinda ironic don't you think? We're out camping, not even on a proper bed, and you get the best sleep you've had. You're a weirdo." Louis booped Harry's nose.

Harry laughed. "You're the weirdo." He smiled and ran his ran through Louis' soft hair. "Have you even brushed your hair since we've been here?"

Louis smirked. "No?"

Harry laughed. "Did you even bring a brush?"

"No." Louis said again, laughing.

"You're such an idiot," Harry said fondly.

"Well I don't need to brush my hair all the time, like you!" Louis sassed, running his hand through Harry's hair. "I like it long though. It suits you."

"Thanks." Harry smiled. "Right, I'm getting my hairbrush and doing your hair right now."

"No..." Louis moaned.

"Why?" Harry laughed, shuffling over to the other side of the bed to his bag.

"You'll probably be too rough," Louis said.

"I'll be super gentle," Harry laughed, unzipping his bag. "I have no idea why you're such a baby."

"I'm the baby?" Louis laughed. "You're a little spoon!"

"Heyyy!" Harry whined. "I just like being cuddled."

"Excuses..." Louis muttered.

"If you don't stop teasing me I'm going to brush the hell out of your hair and really hurt you." Harry threatened, searching through his bag. Louis laughed and sat up in his sleeping bag.

"Sorry Daddy," Louis said.

"Sorry Daddy?!" Harry exclaimed. "One minute your teasing me about being little spoon and now you're calling me Daddy? You're ridiculous."

"I didn't mean it in a sexual way," Louis laughed.

"Sure." Harry said. "Aha, found my hairbrush!"

"Oh shit," Louis said, covering his face. Harry shuffled back over to where Louis was sitting. Harry began running the hairbrush through Louis' hair, receiving giggles form the older boy.

"Why are you laughing?" Harry said, also laughing now.

"Cos it feels nice," Louis giggled, running his finger across Harry's naked chest. "You should brush it more often."

"I'm down," Harry laughed. He ran his hair through Louis' hair. "It's so soft!"

Louis laughed, and then his face lit up. "Oh my god!"

"What?" Harry asked.

"Can I braid your hair?!" Louis said excitedly.

Harry giggled. "I mean, yeah sure. But the how the fuck do you know how to braid hair?"

"I have four sisters Harold," Louis said. "I kinda had to learn." Louis turned Harry around. "I'm gonna start right now."

"Okay, Daddy," Harry said, quoting Louis.

Louis laughed loudly, and pinched Harry's nipple. "Ow!" Harry said and turned around to push Louis over.

"I don't think so..." Louis laughed.