VIII

"Hazza, what's wrong?" Louis asked, concerned. The five boys were driving back to he camp form McDonald's, and Harry wasn't exactly in the best mood, after the Eleanor incident and all.

"I'm fine," Harry said, avoiding Louis' eyes. "I just don't know about that Eleanor girl... there's something fishy about her."

"I guess," Louis said, shrugging. "She seems fine though."

Harry took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. It was fine... Louis didn't like like her right? He just thought she was hot... and there's a different between liking someone and thinking they're hot. Harry decided to forget about what happened in the McDonalds and just be a the happy guy that he usually was. Plus, if he got too moody about this, it would be so obvious that he liked Louis... if it wasn't obvious enough.

"Guys... I have an idea!" Niall exclaimed.

"What?" The other four boys said in unison.

"Who's up for a game of truth or dare when we get back to camp?"

"Yes!" Harry exclaimed. He loved truth or dare, it was always so juicy! The other three boys all agreed to playing, so when the boys got back to camp, they parked the car up and rain over to Louis and Harry's tent, trying not to get too wet.

"I have a way we can make this more interesting," Niall said all they all piled into the tent and Harry zipped the door shut.

"Oh yeah?" Louis said, sitting down on him and Harry's bed, and the other boys did also, forming a circle.

"Yeah," Niall said. "This is the way me and my mates used to play it back in Ireland! So basically, first, I'll give everyone a pen and some paper, and you have to write done any dares and truths, but remember to make them interesting."

"Oh god," Harry said.

"And then," Niall continued, we'll chuck everything in a bowl, and then we'll go around the circle and when it gets to you, you have to do it, right?"

"Sounds fun," Zayn said.

"If you don't like it we can always go back to playing it the normal way."

"Nah, this way sounds better." Louis said.

"Also," Niall remembered. "You can write a dare or truth to do with a certain person. For example.... 'swap shirts with Zayn' etc... and if Zayn picks that one then he technically just misses a turn, understand?"

"Yep," Liam said, smiling. "Let's do it!"

"I brought paper and pens, they're in my tent, just let me go get them," Niall said as he unzipped the tent and ran over to his. He returned with the things they needed, and also a bowl and some snacks.

Harry stood up and turned his fairy lights on, making the tent nice and cosy. Niall passed a piece of paper to everyone and everyone started writing.

"When you think you're done, fold them up and put them in this bowl," Niall instructed.

Everyone wrote around 10 or 15 things, so there was plenty. "Who wants to start?" Niall asked. "We'll go around clockwise. Harry had Louis to his left and Niall to his right.

"No one?" Niall laughed. "I'll go," he said. "So Zayn, you pick one out for me and read it out for me."

Zayn, who was on Niall's left, grinned. "Okay." He put his hand into the bowl and picked out one of the folded up pieces of paper.