Four

"Zayn, no!" Harry screeched as he was pushed over the side of the wharf and plunged into the bright blue water.

It was the boys first day camping, and they had finished setting up their tents a few hours ago. The sun was beating down on the lake and the air was incredibly muggy, so they had decided to go for a swim in the lake to cool off. 

Harry swam to the surface of the water, and spat some water out. "Zayn!" he yelled. "Do you have any idea how much water I swallowed just then?"

Zayn laughed. "I don't care how much water you swallowed, that was hilarious!"

"You say that again when I push you off," Harry muttered as he waded through the water and onto the beach where Louis and Liam were tanning on the golden-brown sand.

"Lou, did you witness Zayn push me to my death just before?" Harry asked.

Louis chuckled. "No, but I wish I did."

"Louis," Harry whined, "you should come swimming! And you, Liam." Harry looked at the wharf to see Niall and Zayn bombing into the water.

"I'm tanning" Louis replied, brushing his soft hair from his eyes. Harry then pouted slightly to try and get Louis to give in to him.

"You're such a diva Louis," Liam scoffed.

Louis winked at Liam and ran a hand through his hair. "What can I say?"

"Please come swimming Louis!" Harry pleaded

 "Alright then," Louis decided. As he stood up tiny granules of sand fell of his caramel-coloured skin. 

"Yay!" Harry smiled. "And you Liam?"

"Why not?" Liam shrugged, getting up off the sand.

"Race you to the wharf!" Louis yelled, pushing through Liam and Harry and sprinting towards Niall and Zayn. Harry sprinted after Louis. When they both got to the edge of the wharf, he thought about pushing Louis off, as a way of flirting with him, when all of a sudden Harry was losing his footing, and surprise surprise,  he was in the water again.

"Fuck you, Malik!" Harry fumed when he emerged to the surface of the water once more.  

Zayn through his hands up. "It wasn't me, I swear! It was that man on the ground."

Harry ran a hand through his saturated curls. He climbed the ladder onto the wharf to see Louis rolling around on the ground in fits of laughter. 

"You feel in so easily!" Louis gasped, laughing incredibly hard. Harry narrowed his eyes at Louis. If it was any of the other boys who had pushed him over the edge, Harry probably would've had them pinned to the ground by now in anger. But this was Louis, and obviously, Harry saw Louis differently to the other boys in his eyes. 

Harry ran his eyes up and down Louis' half-naked body on the ground and felt blood rush to his lower region. Fuck you're hot Harry thought.

Louis brushed himself off and stood up, and without really thinking about what he was doing, Harry playfully tackled him and began to tickle him. 

Louis was writhing around on the wharf, laughing and screaming. Harry was also laughing pretty hard. He kept tickling for awhile, partly because he wanted to touch Louis' body, and partly because he wanted to make sure that Louis had learnt his lesson. When Harry was just about to stop, Louis grabbed both of Harry's arms and turned him over, so Harry was now on the bottom.

"I think you're about to regret tickling me like that, Styles," Louis rasped with a smirk on his face. "Little do you know,  I can wrestle like a god. Consider this as revenge."