XV

"I'm sorry," Louis whispered, looking up into Harry's beautiful green eyes.

"For what?" Harry choked and bit his lip.

"For waiting so long to do this," Louis whispered. He moved in closer, and before Harry could get another word in, he flung himself at the boy and passionately kissed his plump lips.

Harry froze for a few seconds, unbelieving of what was happening, before grabbing the back of Louis' head and pulling him in closer to him, sinking into the passionate kiss. Just as Harry got bolder and ran his tongue over Louis' bottom lip, the older boy quickly pulled away and wiped his mouth.

"I- I shouldn't have done that," Louis said, panicking. Harry looked at Louis, confused.

"But Louis-" Harry protested.

"Forget it," Louis said and walked away. "Let's just pretend that never happened, okay?"

Harry felt tears spring into to his eyes. "Okay," he choked.

"I'm sorry," Louis said again and then walked away.

Harry sat there outside the tent for a while, and let a tear or two slip down his face. Why was I stupid enough to think he actually liked me?, Harry thought, completely confused. But it was Louis who initiated that kiss. It was Louis who leant in and wrapped his arms around him. It was Louis who had suddenly pulled away and said he shouldn't have done it.

Harry ran a hand through his hair and bit his lip. What was he supposed to do now? If he stayed back here too long someone was bound to come back here and check on him, and if he went back to the other boys, he would have to face Louis, which would be fucking torture.

The boy plucked up the courage to finally get up off the ground. Harry had an idea, an idea that the other boys would probably disapprove of, but Harry didn't give a fuck about anything right now.

Harry grabbed his jacket, phone and wallet and walked up to the other four boys who were now sitting on the beach.

"I'm going to the pub," Harry said suddenly and Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn spun around.

"You're what?" Niall said. "It's only 6 o'clock."

"You can't stop me," Harry said. "And no one's coming with me."

Harry saw Louis look down almost guiltily and bite his lip. "I don't think that's a very good idea Harry," Liam said unsurely.

"I don't care about your opinions, you can't change my mind," Harry said and turned his back to the boys. "Bye!" He called.
________________

"Louis fucking Tomlinson what the hell did you do to Harry?!" Niall hissed as soon as Harry was out of hearing range.

Louis bit his lip and could almost feel himself shaking. What he had done earlier had been so stupid, and he regretted it so much, but he didn't know what the hell to say to Harry. And now he boy had just decided he was going out to get drunk as fuck, and Louis was very worried. "Nothing!" Louis said.

"Then why the fuck would he just storm off like that?" Niall fumed.

Louis shrugged. He was trying to act as calm as possible, but really, on the inside, he was freaking out. "I didn't do anything! Maybe he just wants a break?"