XIX

Harry pulled the little blue car back onto the road and started heading back toward where he thought the camp was. He was really regretting being so stupid and running away in his little rage, and now this Stan dude, whoever he was, was at the camp. Harry has no idea who he was, he only knew that Louis obviously didn't have a very good relationship with him. Louis looked as if he had seen a ghost whenever harry has brought up the topic.

Harry has only been driving for a few minutes when his phone made a noise. It was a text from Niall. Harry read it slowly.

One small problem... Louis is nowhere to be found.

Harry felt his stomach drop. What did he mean Louis was nowhere to be found?

Is Stan still there?

Harry texted back frantically. Niall wasn't answering his text so Harry decided just to ring him.

"Niall!" Harry exclaimed worriedly when Niall finally picked up. "What do you mean Louis is no where to be found?!"

"I don't know?" Niall said nervously. "He could've gone for a walk or something? He's not in your tent."

"Fuck," Harry cursed under his breath. "But wouldn't have you have seen him leave if he did decide to go somewhere?" He questioned.

"Us lads went swimming a bit after you stormed off," Niall explained.

"But not Louis," Harry said slowly.

"Not Louis," Niall confirmed. "Why is this such an issue?" The blond boy asked, not really knowing about the whole Stan thing.

"You wouldn't understand," Harry said. "I don't even understand. I just know Stan is not good news."

"Look," Niall reasoned. "I'll ring Louis, and tell him to get his ass back here because you're shitting yourself."

"Don't say that!" Harry said, embarrassed.

"Why not?" Niall smirked. "It's only the truth."

"Is Stan still there?" Harry asked nervously.

"Hang on," Niall said, and Harry could hear him move. "I'm in my tent, I'll just have a quick look."

"Was it just him there?" Harry asked. "Or was there a few men?"

"There was one other guy with him," Niall said. "But by the looks of it, they've left."

"You need to get Louis right now," Harry said.

"Can't you pick him up when you come back?" Niall whined. "You're the one with my car."

"Fair point," Harry mumbled. "But I could be an hour away yet... I don't know."

"Can you please Harry?" Niall asked. "If you're really that worried about him-"

"I am!" Harry said.

"Then go and get him!" Niall said. "And bring me back my car."

"You know how fucking awkward this is going to be Niall?"

"You're the one who is making awkward," Niall reasoned, chuckling.

"Fuck you Niall," Harry said, cracking the tiniest smile. "I don't know why the fuck I'm friends with you, you're no help at all."

"I could be some help if you didn't run away with my car!" Niall exclaimed, laughing.

"Bye Niall," Harry smiled, and hung up the phone. The smile quickly disappeared  from his face when he remembered Louis.