XVI

Louis groaned loudly as he woke up that Saturday morning. It had been his second night in a row without Harry beside him, and he was really missing him. Although Louis knew it was most likely his fault that Harry stormed off, he still felt a bit sorry for himself.

He rolled over and grabbed his phone. Louis yawned, realising how tired he was. The nightmare he had last night about Stan had been horrific, and he had had a very dodgy sleep after that.

Louis opened the messages app on his phone and hovered his finger over Harry's name. He ended up pressing it, and he looked at their last conversation, which hadn't been... a conversation. It was just Louis apologising to Harry and Harry leaving him writing.

The caramel coloured haired boy began to type a text message to Harry, as he was genuinely worried about him.

Harry... I want to say something. I'm incredibly sorry for kissing u and running yesterday, that was rly stupid. I'm still confused with how I feel about you... actually, no, fuck that. I know completely well how I feel about you Hazza, and it's not platonic in any way. I'm sorry that I hurt you, if I even hurt you, you probably don't even like me for fucks sake! I just want to say that I really miss you and I'm so fucking sorry for yesterday afternoon.

Love Louis.

Louis read through the text message he had typed and sighed before deleting the whole thing. Harry probably didn't care about him at all, so it was no use trying to write a large text like that. Louis decided to write a plain and simple text.

Can we talk?

Louis stared at his screen for the next ten minutes, hoping like hell Harry would see his message and reply. Just when Louis groaned loudly and threw his phone across the text, it made a sound, and Louis scrambled across to where it was lying to see he had had a response from Harry.

About what?

Louis cringed at the text, as it sounded really cold and bitter. He took a deep breath and with shaking hands, began to start a conversation with Harry.

Us.

Us?

Stop playing dumb Harry.

I'm not?

You are.

Why the fuck did u even text me?

I wanted to apologise...

Sure...

I'm being honest! I'm sorry I kissed you yesterday..

I thought we were forgetting about that?

We are... I just wanted to apologise.

You could've easily done that yesterday.

Louis cringed again at Harry's text. He sounded pretty mad.

Can I call you?

No.

Where even are you?