XVII

Harry's eyes fluttered open as he yawned later that Saturday evening. He felt someone's arms around him and he looked over his shoulder to see Louis' face pressed into his back and his arms around his waist. Harry raised an eyebrow. He thought Louis was mad at him right now? But he was now spooning him? One thing was for sure, Harry wasn't complaining.

Harry then wriggled in Louis' arms slightly, and he then felt Louis move a little.

"Stay here Hazza," he heard Louis whimper.

"I'm not going anywhere," Harry said quietly.

"Good," Louis whispered. "Can you turn around?"

"What?" Harry asked, wriggling a little.

"Can you turn around?" Louis asked again.

Harry obeyed Louis and when the smaller boy's grip loosened on his waist he turned around to face Louis, who was grinning slightly. "You happy?" Harry asked.

"Very," Louis smirked, running his thumb over Harry's soft cheek. "You're so pretty..." Louis whispered.

Harry smirked and shut his eyes, loving the feeling of Louis caressing his cheek. The two stayed like this for a few minutes before Louis snuggled into Harry's chest.

"Louis?" Harry asked softly. "Can we talk about the phone call this morning?"

Louis bit his lip and hid his face in Harry's chest. "I don't know," he mumbled.

"C'mon Louis!" Harry pleaded softly. "Who's Stan?"

Louis froze and took a deep breath. "I don't know who you're talking about," he lied.

"You seemed to know earlier on our phone call," Harry said suspiciously.

"I can't even remember that," Louis mumbled. "Anyway, what the fuck makes you even ask that? What were you doing last night?"

"Umm..." Harry said, biting his lip. "I just went to the pub, you know?"

"And?" Louis said, bringing his face out of Harry's chest.

"Nothing else really happened," Harry lied.

"Oh really? Who did you go home with?" Louis asked.

"I told you, a man called Nick," Harry said quietly.

"Did you fuck him?" Louis said suddenly, taking Harry by surprise.

"... What?" He stuttered.

"Did you fuck him?" Louis asked again.

"No!" Harry exclaimed.

Louis narrowed his eyes at Harry. "I don't believe you."

"Why do you even care?" Harry said, puzzled.

"You can't just sleep around like that Harry," Louis said, trying to say something that sounded believable.

Harry sat up. "I sleep around?! What the fuck Louis! I would never to do that! Why would you even think that I'd want to have sex with anyone other than..." Harry trailed off, and made a mental note to never mention sex again around Louis, because there was a high chance he'd slip up again.

"Sex with who Harry?" Louis asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"I... I don't know," Harry said, pretending to be clueless. Really, the man that he wanted to have sex with was sitting right in front of him.

"Forget it," Louis said.

Harry bit his lip and the two of them sat in silence for a while.

"Louis... please talk to me about Stan?" Harry asked tentatively.