Live On..

In video..

Danny woke up and saw Beam struggling to breathe.. He woke up and ran to protect Beam.. He climbed up the bed... And tried pushing and hitting Jane, but never succeeded..

Danny looked around and saw a knife kept near the fruit basket.. He took the knife and swung  them near Jane closing his eyes.. Which cut her neck in the second swing..

Jane freed her hand from Beam's neck immediately and held her neck in shock.. Beam who was struggling to breathe saw the terrific scene, got up and hugged Danny, he took the knife from him which was now covered in blood..

Danny slowly opened his eyes looked at Beam and said..

"Danny loves Beam.. Danny will protect you"

Beam couldn't control his tears which flew down.. He called out 'Danny' with all love he had

Danny fainted with a smile on his face just after Beam called out his name..

After watching the video everyone was shocked they looked at each other and walked out of the room..

A doctor passing by came near them and informed them that

'Jane was no more'

Jaruji burst out in tears hearing the news.. However she was, she was still his daughter.. Darvid held Jaruji and consoled him..

Phana came near Forth

"Forth what should we do, the hospital has called the police" Phana

"Danny" Forth said in shock " No no Phana, do something.. My son.. Please"

"Only we can do is... We can delete the video" Phana looked at Forth helplessly

"Can you do that.." Forth held Phana's shoulder hopefully

"But".. Phana hesitated and look at Jaruji, who was weeping on his daughter's death

Forth looked at Jaruji, and walked towards Jaruji.. Forth held Jaruji's hand..

"Am sorry, but Danny is too small.. He.. He.. Is just a child.." Forth wept for his son "I can not send him to jail.. I will take the blame.. Please"

Jaruji wiped his tears and looked at Forth.. Removed his hand from Forth and walked to Phana

" Delete.. Delete all the videos" Jaruji

He turned back to Forth with a hurt expression..

"He is my grandson too" Jaruji

Forth knelt down and cried.. He felt like regaining his life, like returning from death

They went into Beam's room.. Seeing them Beam hugged Danny closer.. He understood they now know the truth..

"No no.. Don't take him.. Please" Beam cried "Please don't hurt him" Tears flew down from Beam "it was a mistake.. Please he didn't mean it"

"Beam we know" Darvid moved forward and patted Beam's head

Beam suddenly looked up at Darvid and moved back..

"Take Danny from here.." Beam gave Danny to Darvid.. They all looked confused at Beam.. "If the police come, tell them it's me who hurt Jean"

They all were shocked, Beam was again planning to sacrifice for Danny..

Jaruji came running to Beam and held his hand

"Jean said, she doesn't want to hurt Danny.. So, she didn't call the police"
Jaruji

"Jean is fine" Beam asked wiping his tears

"Yes son, she.. She is perfect.. And happy" Jaruji controlled his tears "she will get well soon and will go for a long drive"

"So Danny is staying... No police.." Beam asked in tears

Bella and Anne came in unknown to the situation..

Jaruji suddenly wiped his tears and turned around to leave the room..

"What happened??" Anne asked worried

"Jane was just a little hurt" Jaruji lied

"Is she fine? " Anne

"She is good now" Jaruji kept covering his lies with other lies

Forth, Darvid and Phana looked at each other confused seeing Jaruji lying to his family

Coming out to the room, they were met by Mark and other police men

"There is a patient inside.. Please don't go in" Darvid tried to stop the officials from going to Beam's room

"It was just an accident" Forth immediately got worried thinking about his son

"Jane is my daughter, but she was trying to kill my bed ridden son.. So I just tried stopping her" Jaruji stated , shocking everyone around them..

"I killed my daughter, you can arrest me" Jaruji

Forth tried to stop Jaruji.. But never succeeded

Jaruji turned around and faced Forth

"I spoiled my children's life.. Now I think I can help my grandchild to have better life" Jaruji hugged Forth and whispered, Jaruji then looked at Forth in his eyes "My son is pure.. Please take care of him"

Jaruji the turned to Phana, "you have sacrificed a lot for my son.. But I want you to live your life.. Love Wayo... And please take care of Anne for me"

Jaruji the moved to Darvid and shook his hands.. " Am now leave our kids to you.. Look after them.. Tell them I went with Jean for a long trip.. I want them to be happy "

Jaruji then turned and left with the police.. Leaving everyone shocked..

.
.
.
Vote and comment

Love❤
LD