D-Day

Thanks a lot to all readers... Please continue supporting.. Love you all..

.
.

Forth's Pov

Danny, my son.. Every thing I do is for him.. He is the only one I love.. It's all for my son..

Jean has been my girlfriend for 3 years.. I know her from my college years.. We became close after Danny's birth..

All along with her I have heard about her ungrateful brother.. And how her family hate that boy.. When I met her father Mr.Jaruji he told me the reason why they hate him..

That boy at the age of 12 got angry and pushed Jean's mother Anne from the stairs.. I just hated that boy from then.. How can he push his own mother from the stairs... Only a monster can do that..

When Jean knew Danny had aplastic anemia, she tried all means to help my son.. But nothing helped.. At last it was her brother who could help our son..

As per Jean and her father, that boy is a selfish one who left the house when he was legally aged.. He can only be tamed by tricks.. And it got easy when I got to know he was gay.. So I collected all needed information about him and planned everything..

All that I care is to save my son.. Even if I have to be heartless

That's how I met Beam two months ago.. No one will know there is a monster behind that angelic face.. If I didn't know his true face, I would also have fallen in his trap..

But the more I got to know him he was different from all I thought he was.. He was just a normal, stupid kid..

Beam kept on doing things for me to satisfy me.. I had to keep him away from his friends, so I kept him busy with me.. so that no one interfere my plan..

He even gained my parents trust, but even though they opposed my plan, we all had one motive.. To Save Danny.. So all went as planned..

I hated him all this time, but the moment I saw tears on those eyes when he knew the truth about our relationship.. My heart broke..

I have never seen tears in that eyes.. Beam was always a smiling energetic boy.. This was the first time I saw him crying..

The shock on his face when I said I was using him and never loved him, I wanted to hold him close.. But I could not, so I held Danny close to my chest and walked away..

Next day he completely lost it when he knew my parents where also involved in this plan.. We knew he won't go easy to deal with.. But he shocked every one in the house.. Especially when he refused my mother's touch and also called her Mrs. Darvid.. I knew he was hurt.. But there was this odd attitude..

My son's operation was at 12 noon and we had to reach the hospital by 8am..

Beam already took my parents car to the hospital.. When we reached, Beam was already there and met the doctors..

Mr. Jaruji was there and at the very same hospital Jean's mother is admitted.. Beam went to see his mother..

3rd person pov

When they all came face to face Danny was in Bella's arms giggling and playing.. Darvid and Jean walking on either sides and Forth behind them.. Beam saw his father walking opposite of them approaching Jean..

Beam walked straight without looking at them.. All where expecting Beam to react in anyways.. But Beam walked as if they were strangers..

That's when a nurse called Beam's name.. His all family was beside him now..