Mind

Beam's Pov

Why am I still alive

I was supposed to die

No one love Or care about me

Why should it be me

Their betrayal has taken a whole lot from me... Why they did that to me??
If they asked me i could have give my life to them... But they chose to tear me into peaces

Other than mom no one loved me.. Forth was the only one who loved... No.... I believed loved me..

And now mom is back.. If she is willing and only if she wants to be with me, I will stay with her.. But she will be with dad and Jean now..

I think even mom doesn't want me, because am still alone in this room..

Why can't I be loved...

Beam you are always on your own..

That's when I felt someone holding my hand..

I tried opening my eyes.. But i can't.. Why can't I open my eyes.. Even if I don't open my eyes I know who it is.. It's mom who held my hand and caressing me with her touch..

I think after all am not alone.. Mom care about me..

Suddenly I felt my other hand being held.. It's a familiar touch.. But who can it be.. It took me some time to recognize its Mrs Darvid...

I don't feel like calling Mrs Darvid as mom now.. She too betrayed me with others..

Pulling my hands off is out of question, since I can't move an inch or respond to any of them.. Only thing I can know is their touches and voices..

That's when I heard them talking about Wayo, my only best friend

Mom's now staying with Wayo which means she is not with dad.. But why??

And they said Wayo and P'Phana like each other but, but P'Phana choose to love me over Wayo... And Wayo sacrificed his love for me..But why do I feel happy knowing they did that for me?? Am supposed to be angry?? Am I that bad person to be happy of their sacrifice for me??

Why should he do that?? I have seen how much he adored P'Phana.. And I have seen P'Pha as just my brother, I never will love him.. How can I, when I know my only friend is crushing over my doctor..

Am going to smack some sense into their head when I get up.. How could they just do that?? If P'Pha hurt my friend again I will hit him..

Mom and Mrs Darvid was bickering of where I would stay. .

I don't have a place to stay..

Wayo is my only option.. But he helped me a lot.. I can not burden him..

Where will I go?? I can't trust anyone now??

It's been a long time, it's silent.. I think mom is sleeping..

Someone is climbing onto my bed.. And poking my cheeks... Caressing my hair.. Kissing my forehead and hugging me..

"Beam" 

" I finally got to meet you "

It's a kid... Why he keeps kissing me and shaking my hand

"I told them that I will protect you"

Who is this kid??

"But they won't allow me to marry you"

Marry me.. Beam could feel the child hugging him tightly

"Am sorry... You are like this because of me"

This kid... It's Jean's son, everyone betrayed me for this child...

What is he doing here??

Is he going to hurt me??

Who let him in??

"Beam.. "

"Can you hear me??"

What should I do?? I want to scream?? But I can't move..

"I love you Beam"

Love, the kid just said he love me... Did Jean change?? Did she let her son love me??

"I won't let mom hurt you!! She came here early.. But dad and others didn't allow her in"

Jean still hates me!! But why..??

"I promise to protect you Beam"
Danny kissed Beam's cheeks and hugged him to sleep

Why this child keeps giving me hope to live?? All I want is to hate him and his parents.. But I can't hate him if he is like this

Danny slept hugging Beam

The door opened and someone entered the room...

There is someone else here...

They took Danny from Beam's bed.

Why is that child being taken away from me?? Who is it??

That someone caressed Beam's head and kissed his dry lips.

Who is kissing me?? Why is there a familiar feeling

"Am sorry"

Forth.. Why is he here?? What's going on here??

I should open my eyes why is everyone acting as if they have done nothing wrong to me...

The door closed

Where is he going... Explain to me.. Why did you kiss me... You never kissed me when we dated.. Then why now...

Midnight

Danny was still asleep beside Beam's bed.. Forth slept outside Beam's door.. Beam was still awake in his own body..

Someone entered the room and held Beam's hand.. Slowly lifting it up to his neck..

.
.
.
.
.

Coming back soon

Sorry I made you guys

Vote and comment

Love LD