Rebirth

Forth pov

Am I a fool??

It took me years to realize Beam's love was the sincerest love I ever had..

Jean's plan worked out perfectly, she just wanted to hurt her brother.. She used everyone for that..

But how could I do those things to someone.. I feel like dying each minute am alive..

I divorced Jean when Danny was 4, and he grew up without his mother.. and my mother bought up him well, knowing everything about his mother and father, along with the cruelty towards his uncle..

Danny was the one that suffered in between us... He was plucked away from his mother when he needed a mother the most, and I never became a good father..

When ever I see Danny, he remind me of all those tears Beam had to shed.. Beam's feelings come running into me when Danny smiles..

So I kept my distance from my son.. And he too started avoiding me when he was able to understand the reason of my distance from him..

Call me heartless.. But I don't deserve happiness until Beam forgive me..

My mother kept in touch with Beam's mother to know Beam's update.. But all her effort was in wain..

Today too it's a day which my mom accompany Danny to Anne's work place, Wayo's bakery..

That's when I heard that news, the news for which I waited for years..

'Beam.. Is ready to meet'

Beam.. My Beam

Yes he is mine..

Even if he doesn't want me.. I will protect him..

I will fall on his feet for forgiveness..

Only if I could see him once..

I took my car and went to the destination... But why was my mother going to hospital, am following my mother's mobile GPS

It didn't take much time for me to cancel all my meetings and reach the hospital.. At the entrance I saw Anne carrying Danny and my mom following Wayo..

Jaruji and my father somehow reached after I arrived.. We all followed, wherever Wayo went..

3rd person pov

Reaching near an expensive hospital room Wayo stopped them from going inside.. Only Anne was allowed to enter

Anne didn't wait for a argument she dropped Danny from her hips and she rushed through the VIP room, there in the room.. Phana was standing beside the bed..

On the bed there was a boy in hospital gown leaning on bed-head, still connected to different cables.. With pale skin, dry lips, it looked like the boy has starved.. The boys bones were protruded..

Anne gasped seeing the boy

"Beam.. Is that you??" Anne's heart broke, she sat beside the bed

"My.. Child.." Anne caressed Beam's face "My beautiful child" She leaned forward and kissed his forehead

"M..om.. Mom" Beam cried in her arms

"Yes.. My baby.. It's mom.." Anne cried hard seeing tears in Beam's eyes "Mom will take care of you now.. My baby"

That's when the room opened and others came in.. Except for Forth and Danny, even though Wayo wanted to see Beam.. He didn't want Forth to see Beam

Beam suddenly hid his face in his mother's shoulders

"Bea...m" Jaruji hesitated

Anne was staring draggers to Jaruji.. But Jaruji was determined to walk closed to his wife and son..