Family

Beam cried the whole night, Forth was in his room with his son Danny and Jean..

Beam's whole world was being upside down.. The love he got from this strange man was all an acting.. Beam wanted to run away, but he had no where to go now.. He should have listened to his friends and taken it slow.. He was too blind in love..

Beam sold his condo to be with his husband.. He spent his savings for this marriage.. He had nothing more with him.. He didn't even save money for his treatment..

Beam cried all night and unknowingly slept on the couch.. Or knowingly because he don't know where to sleep now.. The room he thought was his is now shared by his husband and sister with their son..

Next morning Beam woke up hearing noises from the kitchen.. He walked to the kitchen and saw Forth cooking breakfast..

'It was just a terrible dream' Beam thought to himself and was about to call Forth but stopped when he saw Jean and Danny on her arms.. Beam came back to reality which was in front of him.. Nothing was a dream.. Everything that happened was real..

'Using me.. Forth was using me' Beam sobbed and ran back to the living room..

Forth who heard the sound of someone running realised that Beam has woken up.. So he followed the sound and reached the living room..

Beam was sitting on the floor, beside the couch tightly holding his knees to his chest.. Sobbing hardly..

Forth walked near to Beam but was stopped by a door bell.. The visitor didn't wait for anyone to open the door.. They opened the door and entered..

Forth was shocked to see his parents at the door.. Darvid and Bella early at his house.. He looked at Beam and saw a sad smile on his face..

"Mom... Dad..." Beam saw his new parents, he stood up and ran to them for a hug of comfort, but he stopped just in front of them when he heard a babbling..

"Na-na.. Na-na" Danny called out seeing his grand parents and raised his arms to Darvid, who willing lifted him up..

Beam was shocked.. He was just inches apart from the hug of his new parents..

"You knew" Beam whispered while crying

"Beam.. Son.." Bella lifted her hand to touch Beam's face but Beam took a step back

"You all knew" Beam looked at his in-laws in horror.. "You all were using me" Beam suddenly took a step back again and wiped his tears "Beam was never loved by anyone" Beam whispered

But everyone heard what Beam said.. Bella sobbed and walked to Beam.. But Beam took the stairs without looking at anyone in the room.. He could not take it anymore

Bella was shocked.. She expected this reaction from Beam, but she never knew it would hurt her too, to feel it..

Darvid the strongest man of the family too had tears.. He remembered the first time Forth discussed his plan with them.. They rejected it, but when they thought there is no other way to save his only grandson.. They agreed..

Bella was a crying mess now.. Her memories where of the time when they met Beam personally.. She requested her son to back off from his plan.. Beam was pure and innocent.. She wanted to protect his Beam, but Forth, he was blind in saving his son.. He only saw his son's future..

Forth who saw everything was taken aback by Beam' attitude.. Beam never rejected Forth's mothers touch.. The first time Beam met Bella.. Bella asked his to call her 'mom'.. Beam was so happy that he hugged her instantly and he never left her side the whole day..

Just then they saw Beam coming down from the stairs.. Everyone was looking at Beam strangely.. Beam was with his luggage..

"When is the scheduled operation" Beam asked Forth coldly..

All were shocked.. There was no feeling or emotions in Beam.. He was like a soulless man..

"I will go to the hospital now.. You can bring your son there" Beam said looking at Jean

"Why.. Luggage.. " Forth where out of words..

"Am moving out.. I don't like to live with strangers" Beam tone was dead cold

Beam walked towards Forth's parents.. Bella was leaning on Darvid's shoulder, who had Danny on the other hand

"Mom.. Oh.. sorry.." Beam cleared his voice.. "Mr and Mrs Darvid can you rent the car for me to reach the hospital.. I will pay back one's am out of the hospital"

All where shocked.. Beam always spoke lovingly to his in-laws... Bella wanted to hug Beam there, but she held back..

Darvid was breaking down.. All he did was for his family.. But for that the did this to an innocent soul..

Jean never expected Beam to be so strong and shock everyone in such situation.. She had shiver run down her spine seeing Beams cold attitude..
Which made her more angry

"It's not over yet Beam.. You will suffer" Jean thought

.
..
.
.
Vote and comment
Love❤
LD