Chapter 11: Independant

Tubbo's POV:

"TOMMY?!"

I woke up in cold sweat in my bed. The wind was howling around the corners of my house and the waves crashed against the docks. My candle flicked light across the room, illuminating the little furniture in my room. They consisted off a blue rug, a bedside table and the bed itself. The room didn't have any windows, making the only source of light the candle.

When I snapped awake from my nightmare I reached to my right for where Tommy would be waiting for me with open arms. But when I hugged air instead of him it dawned an me that I wasn't in Logsted anymore, I wasn't with Tommy. I shakily took deep breaths to try and calm myself and got up to change into my suit and tackle the day.

Once I finished I grabbed a quick snack and nibbled on it as I left the docks. I'm lucky that I bought this house some time ago, otherwise I would have no where to sleep. I would be, as Tommy would say, 'omeless.

My day was filled with my normal activities; choosing which colours to use where, what games was better than others, and taking care of the political needs. The country was happy that I was back, or the majority of them. An unspoken part of the people thought that I should have stayed away, that I was a negative affect on the country. Well, that was what the rumors say anyway.

As the end of the day drew near, my body went on auto-pilot while I let my thoughts drown out reality.

I wonder how Tommy is doing? He probably isn't to great. I hope we can talk to each other again soon. I miss him. God, if he could read minds he would really call me clingy. What if I was the only one who couldn't read minds? Everyone would suffer from me lol.

My body lead me to the bench out of habit. The sun has just started to set, making the watery blue fade into an astounding shade of fiery orange. The oak tree swayed gently in the cool breeze, the leaves clattering against each other.

When I slowly came back into reality I sat down on the bench and observed as the sun finally disappeared behind the pale horizon, causing the bloody sky to go dark.

"Psssst"

I heard a voice behind me. It sounded familiar even if it was only a hiss. After I was unable to locate the source of the noise, I looked back ahead of me. It was probably just a trick of the wind.

"Pssssssssst, Tubbo"

There it was again! I swung around, desperate to find the voice that called out to me. I scanned the area, but yet I still couldn't find a single person in sight. I was extremely confused.

"Over here"

I turned my face to the sky. Above me sat a friend on top of a large branch. He wore his signature red and white T-shirt and his bright blue eyes sparkled with mischief.

"Tommy?" I breathed, surprised but happy of the sudden appearance. "C'mon Tubbo, we need to get somewhere else before we can talk" he said, looking around for his hunters. I nodded and we slipped away from the bench and fled to the small forest next to Skeppy and BBH's house.

After checking that no one was near we pulled into a hug. I nuzzled my head into his shoulder, feeling safe and secure in his arms. We just leaned on each other for a solid few minutes before pulling away.