A/N, The News We All Knew Was Coming

Surprise!
I am not Dead! /j

As we all know, I have not updated this fic in literal months and I apologize for leaving you all in the dark for so long. But back to the bad news, I am discontinuing this fic for the time being. I am truly sorry, it's not because I was/am permanently busy it's just that I completely lost motivation for this fic. I also want to thank all of you for the support on this fic and I do not know how it is still alive after, like I think a year almost. Man, time flies doesn't it? On a brighter note, I am actually planning to write (for now) two other fics, but they will be on AO3. Don't be terrified, AO3 is actually a really cool site if you stick to a side of it. So heads up the handful of you that like my writing.

Enough Self-promo, I am still sorry for this mess of a fic. I will however leave you with two options, You few who are left can choose. I can either:

Tell you what Plot I had planned for this fic ——>

|OR|

Hope that I will get a spurt of motivation and write finish writing this fic sometime in the future. ——>

The option with the most comments I will do in hopefully a week but I promise nothing.

Drink some water! Fix your posture! Eat something! Get some sleep! Get some sunshine if you can! Listen to your favorite songs! If your wearing a binder, please remember to take a break from it my handsome gentleman/gremlin/faerie, for it can really hurt you if you wear it to long! Be Healthy and I hope ALL OF YOU have a WONDERFUL day/night!