12

THIRD PERSON
Y/N FOCUS
THREE WEEKS UNTIL FILMING

The walk from the parked car was nice it was barely raining- but just enough to need an umbrella. She smiled a bit as she stepped in a puddle, the splash kind of getting on her legs but she didn't care. It would dry. It's just water.

In front of the restaurant, she steps under the overhang and contracts and shakes out her umbrella. Y/N steps into the restaurant and walks up to the hostess, giving the reservation name and being lead to a table next to windows.

"Hey." Tom smiles lightly. He's wearing a blue button up, the top the buttons unbuttoned.

"Hi." She sits down, grabbing the menu and looking.

"How are Seren and Euphie?" Tom asks. There are small, hopeful sparkles in his eyes.

"They're good. They're in their classes right now." She looks at the time on her phone, "Euphie should be on break soon."

"Classes?" Tom asks, an eyebrow raised.

"Seren's in his language and math classes today. Euphie has English." She elaborates, deciding what she wants and putting down the menu.

"They're like three." Tom's face contorts into confusion and... judgement?

"So?"

"Why is Seren learning math? Why do they have to take classes?"

"Seren has been taken them since he was two. Euphie wanted to do something special too. Usually she does dance, but she asked to do English so I got her in a class last night."

"Why does Seren take classes?"

"Seren's always been smart. He loves figuring things out and learning. He loves science and languages. Its his thing." Y/N smiles.

Tom nods, "What about Euphie?"

"I love her so much. I kind of feel bad saying this," she laughs a bit, "she's more or less a normal kid. Which I'm thankful for, I could not take two Serens tearing up every electronic trying to figure out how it works."

They sit in semi comfortable silence for a while. Y/N looks around, the restaurant is very dim, The dark gray and black walls not helping to brighten the place. The most light comes from candles set up around the place. They don't give out scents, but Y/N can almost imagine a warm vanilla. The mass amounts of fire almost make her want to tip one over and see what happens. A waiter awkwardly breaks the silence, asking for their orders. Once the waiter leaves tom tries to make small talk.

"So Korea."

"Yeah. What about it?" Her eyebrows raise, taking a sip of water.

"I don't know." Tom laughs, "I was hoping you'd talk."

"Um," she starts, "How's England been?"

"Rainy, mostly. Your favorite bookstore was bought and made into a café. They still have books in there though." Tom's eyes look down, avoiding Y/N's surprised gaze, "You'd like it a lot, there's a little nook in corner surrounded by bookshelves. There are cushions all over the floor and the drinks there are really, really good," He's smiling to himself. "You'd definitely spend most of your days there if you still lived in England."

Y/N is shocked, she didn't think Tom would have thought of her this much. She did like that store, but there were a lot like it in Korea- the new and old versions. She didn't spend most of her days in them, but she did love taking the kids there when she could.

"That sounds really nice. I'm surprised you kept up with it." She genuinely smiles at him for the first time, sending pangs to his heart.

"Yeah well I passed it a lot." Tom lies. He spent a lot of time there in the first year after Y/N left. Whenever he really badly missed her, but was okay enough to go out in public. He only went a few times after the renovation, it wasn't really the same after that. He could no longer really picture her in the aisles or sitting on the oddly placed chairs reading.

"Yeah." She lightly nods.

"When was the last time you were in England?"

"A month after I left, for Keileigh's wedding." Y/N breathes, slowly, her heart in pain. She really missed home sometimes.

"Really?" Tom's surprised, he really thought she would have gone home a few times since them.

They talk a little longer, Y/N changing the subject, before the food comes out. They talk lightly while they eat. When they finish, Tom pays the bill and the two leave. They walk through the streets, holing their own umbrellas.

Tom internally decides on whether to asks the question that has been plaguing his mind for almost an hour. Worst comes to worst. she could just ignore it and change the subject, right?

"Hey, Y/N?" He calls.

She kicks a puddle of water before looking at him, "Yeah?"

"Why haven't you been back to England?"

She stops in place, definitely annoying a few of the people walking past. A lump appears in her throat as she looks toward the ground.

Boo! Hi! C'est moi!

How are you? I hope your week without me was good- actually when was the last time i updated- I checked, at the time of writing this (the day before it'll be updated) it was 5 days ago. So for you six. Well, how was your six days without me? Horrible I assume, you must have missed me so much :'(.  

I'm excited for the next 2 or three chapters, they all revolve around this night- there's a LOT of information coming your way. Sad chapters mostly haha. I'm not sure you'll cry, but you might idk, if you cried at Nervous or the last version of this, you probably will.

I don't exactly remember what chapter I ended the last version on, but we're getting close to it. That's crazy, I think. It took me a year to write the last version, but it's taken me a few months to get this far- updating once a week. I'm not entirely sure if this version is better, but I definitely like the characters and plot a lot more. Especially Tom's character. It felt a lot like a chore to write before, but I'm kind of into it again. It's getting fun to make my own world again. A part of me feels like I could binge write again- I won't that's a horrible decision- but I feel like I could do it. I wonder if you guys can notice that I enjoy it a lot more.

I got into the Dream SMP a while ago, are any of you into it? I've been watching Quackity for a really long time, so when he joined I had to watch. I've been thinking of writing fanfiction on some of them (like Tommy, Tubbo maybe (Im not entirely sure his stance on non-shipping fanfiction tho, and perhaps wilbur or Big Q). I have plot ideas for Tommy and Tubbo so far, it would be easy to come up with some for the others (or id just use a premade plotline idk). Would you guys read them?

Nervous still gets a lot of attention. it surprises me a lot, not gonna lie. Its at like 600k reads, over that. Shit my eyes are starting to sweat. I get people who tell me that they like my stories and people that say they've read nervous multiple times. It really does mean the world to me. I've liked writing since like 3rd or 4th grade- I remember writing a whole story on a mouse and a fly exploring the house they lived in. My first Wattpad account (deleted cause my brothers found, but they found this one too so whatever) was Skydoesminecraft, ross, and max fanfiction.  This Account started as Miniminter Fanfiction- that overlapped a bit with nervous. The most reads I'd ever gotten before Nervous was I think 20k, which is insane as I have a single story with over half a million reads. It's cliché, but if I told tiny me that so many people would read my stories and I'd get to live so many dreams because of it, I don't think I'd be able to handle or believe it. I still can't really believe it. I remember crying when I first his 1k and 10k and 20k and 100k, and I'm crying right now. Your support genuinely means the whole fucking world to me, and this is my proudest- and least talked about lmao- accomplishment. Almost all my friends and my 4th and 5th grade teachers know that I write fanfiction. Kill me :]

I think this has been the longest A/N I've done in a long time. Do you guys like A/Ns. I read a lot of stories that have and don't have them, but also if you don't like them you can skip it i guess.

Genuinely, thank you for all your support. I appreciate it more than you'll ever know. I love you, have a good day/night wherever you are in the world, I'll see you later.

-SIDEPHAN-