2

(Italics + Bold = Korean)

HALF A YEAR LATER
THIRD PERSON
Y/N FOCUS

Labor hurts like hell. Unfortunately, Y/N was on a hospital bed experiencing it.

"The first is coming!" The doctor yells. "Push again."

Y/N did as told, pushing again. Jin sits next to her, holding her hand for support as the woman screams. "You're doing great!"

Crying. It's the only thing she hears. She opes her eyes, seeing the doctor giving the baby to a nurse to clean. She pushes harder and consistently, more crying emerges. She watches as a significantly smaller baby is handed to the nurse. Before she knows it she's holding two blanket covered children. A boy and a girl. The moment is short lived, though, as the two babies are taken out of Y/N's arms and wheeled off to be tested and given shots.

The nurses start to clean up. "Euphoria was small, wasn't she?" Y/N's voice is full of worry.

"I'm sure she'll be fine." Jin caresses the woman's hand.

"We'll take care of her." One of the nurses say. "Call if you need anything. We'll start allowing visitors if that's okay with you."

"Yes it's alright." The nurse smiles and leaves the room.

"Your screams were loud." Zendaya walks into the room, putting emphasis on loud.

"You give birth! Let's hear your screams." Y/N furrows her eyebrows.

"I'm not ruining my body just yet." Zendaya smiles.

"Congratulations, Y/N." Namjoon smiles, leaning down to hug the girl.

"Thank you, Joonie."

"It's so weird not seeing a baby bump." Namjoon smiles, letting go of the girl.

"Finally. I was so sick of it." Y/N smiles, now looking at her baby-less tummy. Still not back to how it was before the pregnancy, though.

"Congratulations. I'm glad the birth went well." Zendaya smiles before hugging the girl too.

A new nurse comes in, holding two pieces of paper. "Both babies are in stable condition. They should be returned within the hour. Here are the birth certificates we need you to fill out."

"Thank you." Y/N takes the papers and pen with a smile. She starts to fill them out.

Serendipity Taemin L/N

Euphoria Areum L/N

She signs her name on both and gives the woman the certificates back.

"We'll have these for you when you check out. Call if you need anything." The nurse smiles and leaves.

"See, I told you Euphoria would be okay." Jin smiles wide.

"She's okay." Y/N nods.

The four adults talk for a while. Jin and Namjoon talk about their surrogate process and how their future child will be born in a few months. Y/N talks about starting a job in a few months. Zendaya starts about her future acting jobs.

The door opens, and two babies are brought into the room. They are handed to Y/N separately. She looks at the two, her eyes full of love.

"Hi, Seren. Hi, Euphie." In her arms she could feel that Euphoria weighed less than Serendipity.

Y/N watches as the other three take turns holding the children. This felt perfect. Keileigh would be flying in with Logan tonight. She couldn't wait to see her sister.

***

The three left the hospital for the night, leaving Y/N alone with her two children. The door quietly slides open and closed, the doctor walking up to the hospital bed.

"Congratulations again." The doctor smiles.

"Thank you." She looks up with a smile.

"So," The doctor starts, the smile leaving his face, "Serendipity is healthy. He's a healthy weight and his organs are fully developed."

Y/N's smile leaves her face as she sees where this is going. "And Euphoria?"

"She is under developed. She is smaller than average and her organs aren't fully developed yet. We think she'll develop on her own. You'll need to come back to do checkups on her every few weeks. You can set up your first appointment when you're discharged tomorrow night."

Y/N sighs, thankful. "Thank you so much."

***

"Hi!" Keileigh yells when she enters the hospital room. She quickly goes to the hospital bed and gives her sister a hug.

"Hi!" Y/N smiles and leans into the hug, careful of the babies in her arms.

"They're so cute." Logan smiles, looking at the children.

"Thank you. This is Seren," she raises the arm that the boy lays in the slightest bit, "and this is Euphie." She raises the other arm.

Y/N once again watches as they take turns holding her children.

"I'm sorry mum wouldn't come." Keileigh sadly smiles at her sister.

"I didn't expect her to, it's alright." I nod. "Does she ever talk about me?"

Keileigh looks down at Euphie, "Only when people ask about you. She only tells them you moved away."

"Okay." Y/N nods, trying to ignore the pang in her heart.

She hadn't talked to her parents since the day she told them she was pregnant. A week after arriving to Korea, when she had finally gotten a new phone number. Her mum screamed once she found out Tom had left.

"You can't have a child out of wedlock! You'll ruin this family, you already ruined your engagement! Don't contact us again until you get rid of that thing."

"Dad wanted me to tell you he's happy you're doing okay. He misses you and he's sorry mum's a bitch. He hopes she'll come around soon." Keileigh looks back up.

"Next time you see him tell him I miss him too."

"Mum never learns, does she?" Keileigh smiles sadly.

"Paislee was strong for lasting as long as she did."

Hi. How are you?

I hope you're well.

Im ~sad~ but that's not new, is it?

I bought a RM BTS doll today. they were half off at barnes and nobles like i wasn't gonna take that deal. He's on my kpop shelf snuggling a bear now :).

I hope you all have a good morning/day/evening/night wherever you are!

I love you all so much, byebye

SIDEPHAN