PROLOGUE

THIRD PERSON
Y/N FOCUS

"He really did that?" The lady asks from over the phone.

Y/N had waited for Tom to get back for three hours. The first hour she had panic attacks. The second she called him numerous times and he had only answered once with a text, Leave me alone. Get out of my house. The third was spent sobbing. As soon as the third was up she called Zandaya.

"Yeah. I wanna get out of here. Do you think I can stay with you for a while?" Y/N asks, helpless and crying.

A hum comes from Zendaya, "After your family he'd come looking at my house, wouldn't he? I don't think its the smartest idea."

"That's true, but who else do I have?"

"When you went abroad with Tom, didn't you meet anybody?" Zendaya suggests.

Y/N goes through her head while staring at her stomach. "South Korea. I met two guys, I can Skype them and ask."

"He'll never expect you to go there. And they can sponsor your visa."

"Right, I'll call them. Talk to you soon, I love you."

"I love you too, bye." A beep sounds as the call ends. Y/N clicks the Skype app and calls Namjoon.

"What's-" Namjoon sees Y/N's red face, "What the fuck happened?"

"I-I'm pregnant and Tom left." Y/N cries.

"Do you need somewhere to stay? You don't want to be near him, right?" Namjoon asks. Y/N only nods. "Jin!" Namjoon yells.

Jin comes into the room with an apron on and sees the girl on Namjoon's laptop. "Y/N I've missed- Who am I smacking?" Jin says as soon as he sees Y/N's face.

"Can Y/N come and stay with us?" Namjoon asks.

"Of course! Do you need to move out here? We can sponsor you. We can work out rent when you get here." Jin rambles.

"Thanks, guys." Y/N sadly smiles.

"When can you get here and what happened?" Jin says.

Y/N explains the story as she also looks for flights out. As she talks about Tom getting angry and storming out, Y/N cries.

"I'm going to murder him!" Jin screams, taking off his house slipper and flailing it around, taking out his anger on the air.

"There's a flight in a few hours. I can get to Korea by tonight for you guys." Y/N says looking at the plane ticket.

"Jin can pick you up from the airport. I'm working late tonight." Namjoon nods.

"I don't have work today, I can prepare one of the guest rooms for you." Jin smiles.

"Thank you." Y/N smiles at the two. She clicks purchase on the plane ticket. She has two hours before she needs to get to the airport. "I have to sort some things out before I leave. I'll talk to you guys later."

"Bye." Jin says.

The Skype call ends and Y/N quickly texts her family in the group chat.