Chapter 23

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVRYONE, LETS PRAY THIS YEAR WILL BE BETTER THAN THE LAST. THANKS Y'ALL FOR 100K, I NEVER THOUGHT SO MANY PEOPLE WOULD TAKE THE TIME TO READ MY AMATEUR WRITING.

_________________________________________

Rei was practically jumping with excitement when her class came around. As the students settled down in their seats she could not help but let a vindictive smirk settle in on her face as she looked at the hopeful heroes in training.

"Goodmorning Class!" She said *cough screamed coughed*

Immediately all eyes were on her as she continued observing the students.

"My name is Rei Todoroki, Bringer of Frost, Worshipper of Kakashi, Baker of cookies and above all else your teacher for maybe the only first year subject that can save your lives"

"I know most of you are here to learn how to utilise your quirks, learn flashy moves and ass kicking but here's something you all need to get inside your tiny little heads, brute force will not make you a hero. Brute force will not always help you save the day. Yes strength is needed to be a hero but above all you need to have an understanding of the situation and you have to know how to proceed.

In this class we will go through various training exercises and mock drills depecting the situations you may face in your early career as heroes. We will learn strategies, negotiations and above all how to save lives."

"Today we are going to be learning something  very important. Today's class is going to be dedicated to teamwork and problem solving. Now some of you may be thinking why do I need to learn teamwork? I'll just become super strong enough to not need anyone! Well guess what kiddos that never going to work.

Scoff all you want kiddies, I'm looking at you bakugo, but heroes don't work alone, we need teams to function and save the day.

Let's make up a situation here. Imagine a villain is terrorising downtown and knocked down a building with people inside and your there all alone. You're practically screwed"

"Why is that Sensei? Can't I just fight the villain problem solved right?" Asked Mina frowning.

"Well you could do that but what about the civilians? The people in the buildings. You might be a super strong hero but you are only one person. If you fight the villain who's going to save the people inside the building? Who will evacuate the road to prevent casualties from the falling debris?" She said.

The whole classroom was quiet as the each thought about the situation, thinking about variables that they overlooked before.

"This is why in most situations why multiple heroes are present in even the most minor incidents. Some fight the villain, other take care of the surrounding and others take care of the civilians and injured. Even Pro heroes have side kicks because they know they cannot do everything alone. Now enough of my lecture. Let's make teams we have an obstacle course to run.

_________________________________________

IMPORTANT NOTICE YA'LL

I'm thinking about rewriting the first part of the story and change some things with the pacing. This was originally supposed to be a short 10ish chapter fic but now due to the fact that we reached over 100k reads (still shook) I've decided to keep on writing and expanding.

I'll be changing the pacing of the first few chapters so thats its not BAM right in your face and maybe add a few chapters/ events. It'll prolly take a long time but I'll try to add a notice of what has changed and which chapters have been edited/added.