Chapter 2

She Had Amnesia.
At least that's what the doctors believed.
But she knew the truth. Somehow after her death, she had ended up in the Boku no hero academia universe. And somehow ended up in the body of Rei todoroki, Shoto's mother's body while she was in labor.

Mei didn't know why she acted so stupidly. She should have understood that it was labor pain. She'd felt it before while giving birth to her three daughters. Was it due to the fact that her mind was registering being alive again? She didn't know and didn't have time to ponder as the small babe in her arms began to stir with a soft whimper.

After her sudden faint the whole room was in chaos. Enji demanded to know what was happening to his wife but the doctors were busy taking away the crying baby from his mother's limp arms and stabilizing Rei.

It was not until a few hours later when she woke up did she get the entire story. There had been an attack. One of the villains her supposed husband had caught escaped and had come for revenge. He came to hurt her children but somehow she had somehow stalled them enough with her quirk for her daughter to call Endeavor who came straight away. But the use of her quirk and panic had induced her labor which caused further panic causing her to slip and hit her head. That was what they told her.

She opened her blouse and began nursing the child. Endeavor was nowhere to be found. He was here a while back when the doctor was explaining. His eyes hard a furious expression on his face which seriously scared her. She knew what Endeavor did to Rei. It was one of the many debates between herself and her daughter who for some reason liked Endeavor. But she did not. She hated Endeavor for what he did to his family. She hated him for what he did to shoto and especially for what he did to Rei.

But he left soon. Sometime later a nurse came in carrying baby shoto. This caused her to slightly panic. She was now the mother of shoto todoroki. The Handsome young hero who her daughter was obsessed with in her youth was her son now. Not only that but she also had three children back at Rei's house. Touya, Fuyumi, and Natsuo if she remembered clearly.

And that caused her to think. She had a son now. And not just one but three! Mei didn't know how to raise boys. All her children and grandchildren were girls. And there were very few boys in her whole family.

Another problem was Endeavor. She wouldn't let that bastard near her or Rei's children. Especially little shoto. She would make sure he never got that ugly scar he had in his teenage years. But What if she could change him? Her daughter always told her theories about him. About what his past could have been like. What made him so obsessed with becoming #1. Even if it meant sacrificing his own flesh and blood.

What if she could fix him. What if all Enji needed was a loving wife who didn't bow down to him or wasn't pushed over by him. What if like a child he just needed proper Disciplining. He needed to learn that family was supposed to be a unit of loving people who supported each other.

She would fix him. She knew she could but it would need patience a lot of patience and a lot of willpower. This was freaking Endeavor for heaven's sake! She didn't know if the abuse was physical and not only verbal. What if he attacked with his flames?

She would fight back. She wouldn't be pushed around by him not when he was off destroying the childhoods and giving emotional scars to her now children. If he attacked with fire, she'd fight back with ice.

Looking down at the sleeping baby in her arms she vowed to provide him and his siblings the life and the father that they rightfully deserved.