BORED! (Lemon)

Tam's pov...

BORED!!!  

I'm so BORED!!!  

There's nothing to do in this place.  

I'm so fucking BORED!!!  

There's no one here in this place. At the moment. 

I'm so so fucking BORED!!!  

Arrrrrrrrr BORED BORED BORED!!!  

Okay so I lied to you there are some people still in the base. That being Pein, who was locked in His office. Zetsu, who was doing some shit with his plant is his room. And lastly Tobi, who was curantly doing some painting in the living room. And frankly Tobi just pissed me off most the time. I really can see why they all get pissed at him. Always popping up where you don't want him or screamed and running round you. Never stops talking to you, even when all you want to do is sleep. He really was just a pain in the ass! Big time!

"Pein I'm so fucking BORED!!!" I shouted out from the hall way. I was curantly in the hall way sat on the floor back pressed up agensed the wall next to Kakuzu's empty room. I would always just sit in there with him if there was nothing to do.

"Come to my office then." He shouted back from his office way down the long hall. I huffed and pulled myself to my feet before walking slowly towords his office. Once I got there I opened the door and walking in. My shoulders humped and head tilted to the side.

"What's wrong with you?" Pein asked.

"I'm so fucking BORED!! Your in Here working, Zetsu is pissing bout with his flowers or whatever and Tobi well he's Tobi he's just a fucking pain in the ass! I'm so BORED." I told him throwing my arms round.

"So it's entertainment you want!?" He stated more than asked but I still nodded my head. Before I even blinked I was pinned to the wall. Both my hands being held above my head and Pein's leg pressed between my thighs. His cold soft lips pressed agensed my neck. The metal from all his parsing's cold and smooth on my skin. Ohh this was to much. I melted into his touch. I lifted my left leg and wrapped it round Pein's waist.

He ground his hips into mine as he sucked licked and nipped at my neck. I closed my eyes.  A soft moan passed my lips as Pein bit my neck harder. As Pein palled away from my neck I caught his lips in a love filled kiss. Burning with heat and lust. It was full with sexual vibes. The small round tong stud on Pein's tong gazed over my lip. I allowed the leader to slip his wet hot tong into my awaiting wet, soft, hot mouth.

The first thing his tong found was my strawberry flavered piece of gum I still had in my mouth. Quickly pulling away I spat it at the bin and re took my place. Pein's tong shoot back into my mouth and roamed all over. Our tungs dancing together like they where made for one another.

Once we pulled away I had sliver dripping down my chin. Pein smiled at me before licking it up. He was to busy being cocky and grinning at me as I tried catching my breath and working out how I went from being bored to making out with PEIN in next to 2 minutes. Pein just pressed his body onto mine and smirked at me still. I smirked back as I ground my hips into his.

A small grunt left his lips. This made my smirk bigger and me to ground in to him again and again. His grunt and grouns getting louder as I moved more and more.

"Heard your handling your own with the Akatsuki that right?" he asked with a grunt. I pushed him off of me and straitened myself out.

"Well what do think honey?" I asked with a sweet smile. Before I could blink again he slammed me into the wall and bit my neck hard. I moaned loudly, the pain being a big turn on for me.