Chapter 3 evil bunnies

~

"I'm bored, Deidara~...!" I moaned draping myself upside on one of the couches while Deidara lounged on other.

"What do you want me to do about it, un." Deidara questioned.

"Entertain me, Tranny Man.” I drawled out. 

"What did you just call me, hmm?! " He's angry. Heh.

“You heard me. Tranny Man.” I sat up to where I was resting on my elbow.

"I'll kill you, un." He got up and stalked over to me. I jumped up and ran like my life depended on it to out the Akatsuki hideout and shot into the forest. I was dodging the trees as Deidara was hot on my trail. I was laughing and screamed everytime I felt his hand bush against my cloak.

"Haha. Catch me if you can, Blondie." i teased him and pushed myself to run faster.

"I'll get you, yeah!" He shouted, also laughing, his bloody lust deteriorating.

"If you say so!" I said glancing back at him. I looked in front me and skid to a stop.

"Ha! I got you, yeah!" He yelled and grabbed my shoulders.

"….Look....." I whispered, pointing to what was in front of me.

"What, hmm?" He looked to where I was pointing. "Shit! What the hell, un!" He whispered/yelled, attracting the attention of the evil bunnies that were eating a dead cow.

"We're going to die now and it's your fault!" I barked looking at Deidara.

They had blood all over their black fur and looked as if they were smirking at us. The one in front, which I assumed to be the leader of their demonic cult, narrowed its dirty brown/reddish eyes at us licked its teeth and charged at us.

"RUN!" I screeched but Deidara started laughing. "What the fuck are you laughing at? What part of we're going to be mauled by Satanist bunnies amuses you?" I yelled grabbing him by his biceps and shook him.

"They're bunnies! Why are we going to run from bunnies, hmm?" He asked chuckling.

"How many bunnies do you know that EAT meat, smirk, and lick their lips?! They're

evil bunnies! Dammit, I knew I should have grabbed my baseball bat on the way out!

Deidara explode time!" I directed and started running, dragging his blonde ass with me.

"Okay, okay, calm down. Geez, yeah." He groaned and reached into his clay pouches to produce his art. He made some spiders and sent them at the bunnies.

Grinning, he yelled, “Katsu!” And the clay spiders exploded. We stopped running and stood there and waited for the smoke to clear. Suddenly, there was a movement in the smoke and that's when the leader jumped from the smoke and latched its teeth onto Deidara, clawing, scratching, and biting his face. He let out a very unmanly scream and started running around pulling at the evil fluffy animal trying to eat his face.

"AHHHH! OH, GOD! TAMMY! HELP ME! IT'S BITING MY EYEBROWS!" He screeched and hollered.

"Hold on! I have to find something to get it off of you!" I said looking around. I saw a big long

stick and picked it up. “Eat my wood demonic fluffy!” And swung it at the crazed leporidae. It must have expected that I'd do that because it jumped off blonde last minute and I ended up hitting him right in the face.

"Ahh, dammit Tammy! Watch it, yeah!" He yelled holding his nose.

"Sorry!" I called out apologetically and punted a bunny that jumped at his head.