Pain I Hate You!!

Tam's POV............

So today it was my 16th birthday and yesterday was the day I save all there fucking ass. My birthday so what, its not like I give a shit. If I had me way I would just sleep all day, eat cookies and drenk tea.

I just woke up and was just finishing getting dresed when there was a knock on my door.

"Just a min" I shouted as I grebbed my clock. There was another knock on my door but harder.

"I'm comeing for fuck sake" I shouted. I pulled the clock on but left it un done like always and swung the door open to see Kakuzu stood there looking bored.

"What the fuck do you want so ergantly?" I shouted.

"Pain what you in the living room now" he said then disappered in a puff of smock.

"Bye" I said then walked off. Jackass disappring on me like that what jurk. I walked slowly to the living room, yeah Pain might want be but so what I'm still walking slow. I pushed the door open and the rom as pitch black.

"Pain why are you in the darke you fuck tared?" I moaned as I tuned the light on.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!" they all shouted jumping out from hiding.

"I hate you all" I said then tuned and walked back out.

I walked all the way back to my room and jumped on to the bed forsing back the tear.

Do you want to know why I wanted to cry and not see anyone, I'll tell. Today was the day my mom died yes how luck of me my mom died on my birthdayand I've never selibrated it sins. I was close to my mom and I loved her with a I had. She was on her way home from work when she was driving across raod a car being chased by the plice drove right into her car. She was alive and they got her to the hospitel. They phoned my nexk door nader and she came round and tolled me what happoned, she then broght me to the hospile. I was with my mom as she died and all on my 9 bithday.

There was a knock on my door "Fuck off" I shouted. they knocked again "Fuck off" I shouted again. They knocked again "just fuck off will you" I shouted even louder. They knocked and again and when i when to shout the door opened and Pian popped his head in.

"Pain just fuck off please" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. I quickly wipped it away and burryed hy face into the pillow.

"Tam are you okay?" he asked as he walked in.

"Do I fucking look on okay to you pain" I shoued. He said nothing and sat on the edge of the bed next to me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked.

"NO PISS OFF" I shouted as loud as I could.

"Please carom down" he said rubbing my back.

"I-I'm sorry" I chokked out. "I miss her, I miss her so much" I almost wispered.

"Who?" he asked.

"My mom" I breathd out.

"Why, What happned?" He asked again.

"She died, she died on my birthday she died 8 years ago today" I said still quiot. I couldnt help it I let all the tears that I hells back of 8 years fall.