What Do I Do?!?

I was sat out side with my base ball bat, never go out without it any more. I was sat in a tree with my one head phone in  lisning to my Bruno Mars play list with a smile.

"What do you think of Tam?" I heared Zetsu's withe side ask.

"Not to shore, un" Dedaria said. "What do you think, un" he asked.

"There's something about her i don't really like" Zetsu's black side said.

what did i do to them for them not to like me i mean all i've done is staed because Pain said to. What dose he mean there's something about me he don't really like? This happened at home i had like two friends. I thought being in the Akatsuki would be good because there not really the most normal people have you seen them. But even freaks hate I guess.

I looked down as they sat at the bottom of the tree I was in. I wanted to go down and asked about it but what would I say. 

"She did save Kisame thow, un" Dedaria said.

"Good point" the withe side said.

"But still" black side said.

Still what what did i do wrong for my life be like this. I was watching as Jiraiya, Tsunade and a bunch of about 6 ANBU attack Zetsu and Dedaria.

"What the, un" Dedaria shouted.

"We'll get you" Jiraiya said.

What do I, do I help after what they said But again they might like me if I help! But then that might just still hate me. What do I do? What do i do?

"Get the Fuck off me" Hidan shouteded. Where did he come from? he got draged out the hide out by some ANBU.

It's a anbush what do I do all i know is how to do as they caqll it tiejutsu and hiting things with a base ball bat. I know how to use a sored and lots of weponds but I have non. I have to help but what can i do.

"Get off" came Pain's voice.

They have Pain to what can I do if they have his? I have to help there all goping to die if I don't.

"Let me go!" Konan shouted.

"Put Tobi down" Tobi shouted.

"Get the hell off of me" Kakuzu shouted.

"Let me go you'll be sorry" Kisame shouted.

"Get off" Sasori grimbaled.  

"Let me go, get the fucking blind foled off me" Itachi shouted.

They have everyone what do I do? I have to help! I have to get them off gared but there's so meny there has to be like 20 odd ANBU and 2 Sanen (Sp?) Okay so let's see what i have and they don't. I know the Jutsu the Sanen have. And that's all i have nothing eles. I week conpered to then. Tsunade could just flik me and i would be smached agensed at tree and Jiraiya only has to use the rasangun on me. But i have to help. If i jump down but both Sanen and smack them in the head with my base ball bat i would knock them out then i only have the ANBU to worried about. But how would i get behind them without getting seen. Well i can sneak really quiotly and it's not like i can use chakra so i dont think they would be able to sens it. I have to give it a try I guess all i'm risging is my life.