Spider!

Tam's POV

I was sat in my room, I just finished eating and I was now making my new outfet out of one of Kakuzu's tops. His top where big on my more of a dress then a top. I was at as the sowing mishin that came with the kit Konan gor for me when there was a knock on my door.

"It's open come in" I called. I the opened and In walked Sasori, I have to say that was weared were havnt really talked or anything sisns I got here. 

"Hey Sasori any I can help you with?" I asked, putting the op down and tuning to face him fully. He was at on the edge of my bed. He I him normal body not that Horchin puppt thing.

"I wanted to know if you could fick this" he said handing me a top with a rip in it.

"Shore" I said then tuned to the mished. I changed the thred to black tomach his top and quikly sowd it up.

"Here" I said handing it back. "Anything else?" I asked.

"No want so cumponey?" he asked.

"Shore, but I working on a new outfit at the min" I said then pickined the top up. I was going to tun the top that was to big for me into a one pice with small straps and the legs stop just aboth the knee.

"Can I watch?" he asked.

"Uhh, Shore" I said then sliced off the bit I did'nt need of the top. Then started sowing it up and thing. Making little hems so it did'nt fray and about 10 minitse I was done. The top I jused was a light red so its not to bad.

"Done" I said then healled it up to look at.

"That was fast" he said.

"I've bean macking cloths for a long time before I was here" I said.

"Oww" was all he said.

"I'll be right back I'm going to go put it on" I said then walked in to the bathroom.

I came back out to see Deidara, Sasori, Hidan and Kisame in mt room.

"What cha doing" I asked. All eyes tuned to me and I smiled.

"Waw did you mack that" Kisame askd.

"Yes" I said looked at my self then back up.

"When?" he asked.

"Just now" I said.

"How long did it tack?" he asked.

"About 10 minints why?" I asked getting anyyed by all the questuons.

"Wow your fast" he then said.

"Did you guy what something or you can all piss off" I said.

"Coeme train with us, un" Deidara said.

"Okay" I said then grabbed my clock and throw it on not doing it up thowe. As I walked out my room I grabbed my new bace ball bat on the way. 

We all walked out side and in to a small clering. "So what we doing?" I asked.

"You can do tie-jutsu right" Kisame asked.

"Yeah"

"Well come at me with out the bat" he said.

"Fine" I said then placed to bat down on my clock that i took if too.