Part 2 Partay!!!!!!

Tam's POV.......................

"I have something for you" Itachi said handing it to me.

"Thanks" I said as I un-rapped it. I placed the rapping on the floor and looked at the book he got me. 'Art Of Weaponry' it was called, I fliced throw it quickly. It had all difron weapons in it, one I know of and how to use and others that I don't know or haw to use.

"Thats so much" I said smiling at him.

"Use it well" he said then smiled st me for the first time sis I've bean here.

"Do you want my one now?" Konan asked.

"Shore" I said smiling. She pickd up the biggis one there and handed it to me, I looked at her funney as I opened it. I looked at it in total shoak, I said nothing just steredat it.

"What the fuck is it?" Hidan shouted.

"It a cloths making kit" Konan said.

"Why did you get her that, un?" Deidara asked.

"have you all bean blined" Konan shouted.

"What do you mean?" Kakuzu asked.

"Your cloths going missing, what the hell did you think she's bean wearing we never got her cloths she only had what she was whereing all this time. She cant just where what she came in" Konan said.

"So why did you get her the kit to make the clothes if she's bean borowing clothes" Sasori asked.

"Because she not just tacken your cloths look at the size of her to you all, she's bean makeing cloths" Konan explaned.

"Oww" most of them said.

"How did you know I was making cloths, I hide it all under the clock most of the time?" I asked.

"I came in to your room one time when i thort you where out, I was lookeding for my top and sore you cutting it up and stuff" she said.

"Oww, what the top spechal or something?" I asked, worred I had rowened one of her tops.

"No, I just wanted to where it that all" she said.

"You can hve it back if it fits" I said smiling.

"Its okay keep it" she said.

"Thanks" I said then gave her a hug.

"No problom" she said hugging back.

"Bitch do you want my or not for fuck sake" Hidan moaned.

"Alright dick head" I siad and we where both smiling at one another. Me and Hidan have one of thowe wared freind ships, we love to fight, arguow and swaer at one another. He is always calling me bitch and I always calling him dick head.

He then passed me a small box "The small one ha" I tease.

"Fuck you I'll have it then" he said smirking at me.

"Fuck you" I said as I opened it.

"Joshen wanted you to have one" he said as I looked at a neckless the same as his.