Red Dress

“So that’s how you make a top, get it?” I asked looking up at Dei-Dei.

“I think so un.” He said nodding. “For fuck sake I can do this yeah.” He shouted as he began to use my sowing mishion to make Konan a top for her birthday.

My eyes widened and I leaped forward. “STOP!”

It was too late, he sewed the dress I made Konan for her birthday. “YOU MORON! YOU FUCKING MORON! I’LL GET PEIN ON YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASS!”

“Don’t get you boyfriend involved yeah” Deidara shouted.

“Get fucked YEAH!” I yelled. “THAT TOOK ME SO LONG TO MAKE AND NOW ITS APWART OF YOU GOD OFFAL TOP!”

“You’re the god danm offal teacher.” He shouted back.

“FUCK YOU!” I shouted pushing him out of my seat and throw the top he was trying to make back at his face. “Screw you! I have to make it again. And it was just perfect.”  

“Well whatever un” he said storming out the room.

With a grunt I grabbed some more red silk and began cutting away to make the red silk dress again.

Hours later I had finished making the dress. Down to ever find detail. The purple flowers had been added, the head of the dress was frilly. The long sleeves made to become wider as they reached the wrist.

As I locked at the clock on the wall I realised I had worked all throw the night on the dress and it was now 6AM in the morning and Also Konan’s birthday.

With a smile I began to wrap the dress up to give to her later. Once I had finished I left it on the desk and headed into the shower.

When I got out of the shower I got dressed and dried my hair off. I grabbed the present and headed down to the living room. They had all started without me like I told them to when Tobi came to get me and I was in the shower still.

I took a seat on Pein’s lap and snuggled close to him as Konan opened a necklace from Itachi. The round pendant had the word angle engraved in it.

“Have mind next.” I said.

“Thought I fucked it up un!” Deidara shouted.

“Lucky for you tit wank I had more silk.” I shouted throwing a Kunai at his head. He caught it and throw it into the wall.

“Whatever yeah.”

“Oh my Tam, I love it.” Konan said standing and holding it agenised her body.

“Go try it on. I want to know if it fits and how it looks on you.” I said with a smile.

“Okay” she said walking off to put the dress on. After some time she came back in with the dress on and she look amazing.

“WAW you look amazing” I smiled at her as I stood and hugged her. “It complements your hair.”

“Thank you.” She said hugging me again.

“You have to let me do you hair in a bit thought.” I said as I sat back on Pein’s lap.

“Okay.” She smiled at me.

* * *  * * * * * * * * * *

I know short but what do you think.

Hit_It_Bitch---