Chapter 1 You Have No Cookies?!?!?!?

My first day with Akatsuki. We basically did, nothing but fight, eat, and fight.

I got up, took a shower, brushed my hair and teeth, pulled my leggings on and a tank top Konan let me have since my shirt got dirty when I passed out. Deciding to wear my cloak I put it on be left it unbuttoned.

With one last glance over I walked down to the kitchen aiming to get my normal

breakfast of cookie and a cup of tea. I walked into the crowded kitchen full of hungry and sleepy men, fun.

“You son of a bitch, Kakazu! I'll fucking kill you! That was my toast!” Hidan was screaming at Kakazu, who was casually eating a piece of toast while reading a scroll. “Goddammit! Kakazu!”

“Ahh, Hidan, quit your bitching.” I groaned covering my ears. “I’ll make you some more fucking toast.”

“Thanks, bitch.” He patted my head and walked out of the kitchen.

As I was walking pass the fridge it suddenly was flung open, successfully hitting me square in the nose.

“You dick!” I snapped holding my nose. The room fell silent and all eyes

turned to me. “What the fuck do you think you're doing?!” I screamed at the person behind the door. Kisame stood tall, smirking down at me. My eyes narrowed at him.

“I would retaliate right now but I'd rather it be a surprise.” I smiled sweetly at him and patted his shoulder. “Watch your back Kisa-Kisa.” He kept his smirk but I could see in his eyes that there was a slight hint of fear.

Success motherfuckers.

“Do any of you know how to cook, anyways?” I asked.

“No.” Itachi and Kakazu.

“Nope~!” Tobi.

“Nah.” Deidara, Zetsu, and Fishstick.

“I find no use for it.” Sasori.

“That's a fucking woman's job.” Hidan.

Men.

I began to search the kitchen for the tea kettle. After I put a pot of water on the stove I moved onto my next mission: FIND THE COOKIES.

After 3 minutes there was just Deidara, Hidan, and I in the kitchen. I was still

looking through all cabinets for the cookies. No luck. 

“What are you looking for, hmm?” Deidara asked.

“Cookies.” I simply said.

“We don’t have cookies, yeah.” he said.

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaht?!” I shrieked. Pein and Konan happened to be walking into the kitchen at that moment.

“What?” Pein asked.

“I’m going to die~..” I whined. “I can't live without them~!” I said frantically.

“What’s going on?” Konan asked.

“No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,

no.” I mumbled to myself walking in circles and rubbing my forehead.

“Told her we had no cookies..” Deidara whispered to them.

“She's fucking worse than Tobi...” Hidan sighed. “When are you going to make my fucking toast?!” He demanded. “Will you shut up and make me fucking toast if I give you cookies?!”

“Cookies?” I said stopping right in front of Hidan and smiling up at him innocently.

“I’ll take that as a fucking yes.” He said and I nodded my head. “Follow me..” He said.

I walked down the hallway where all the Akatsuki members and myself were housed. He opened a door that was 3 doors down from and walked in holding the door open for me. I walked in and looked around. The walls were painted black and had the Jashin symbol painted in the middle of the floor. A big king sized bed with black sheets and comforter. A desk ninja tools and scrolls on it. He walked into his closet and came back with a packet of cookies.

“COOKIES!” I screamed loudly and snatched them from his hands.

“Alright, alright all fucking ready. Chill the fuck out. Jashin..” He groaned rubbing his face.

“Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou, Hidan! How much toast do you want!? I'll make as much as you want!” I glomped him and ran full speed to the kitchen.

I charged in the kitchen and made my tea as fast as I could. I also put 6 pieces of toast into the oven for Hidan. Settling into my spot I started dunking the cookies in the tea and before I knew it, they were all gone.

“Awww...” I said looking disappointingly at the now empty package.

“Out of cookies, bitch?” Hidan asked getting his toast out and eating it.

“Yeah dickhead.” I said before downing my still steaming mug of tea and walked out of the kitchen into the livingroom, which was empty. I jumped on to one of the empty sofa's and turned the TV on. I was lazing about on the whole sofa when I heard someone walk in.

“Watching the Big Bang Theory” Someone, who I recognized as Kakazu said dryly.

“Yep. Wipeout is coming on next.” I answered distracted.

“Move over.” I moved and he sat next to me.

“You like the show?” I said not removing my eyes from the TV.

“Yep.” He said. We're both stuck now.

Deidara walked into the room. “Not another one, yeah.” He moaned.

“Shhhh, blondie.” We both said together.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

Okay there we go another one hope you like it. Vote Comment and Fan!!!

Good and bad comments!!! :D Pic of  Pein at the side :D

Hit_It_Bitch---    

It's late where I am >. < Almost 12am. But I was determined to finish beta-ing this chapter 2 :D Or is this one .____. Ahhh shit... Oh well.. ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT IT'S DONE \O3O/

PandazAttackRawrx3~

Random Akatsuki Stories!!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें