Fighting

Fighting

Something that pissed Pein off a lot was when the base was nose and crazy. When the members were being stupid. When he couldn’t focused on his work. When they were fighting.

And the one that annoyed him the most when it came down to things like this was the one he was dating. The crazy, green haired, big chested, loud mouthed, hot headed mortal from another world. Tammy!

Growling loudly the leader of the Akatsuki rose slowly from his seat. The purple haired Akatsuki member next to him moved quickly to the other side of the room to save her own neck from the chopping board as Pein moved quickly towards the room. The anger clearly washing off of him in waves that crashed into anyone that was going to get in his way.

He slammed the door open with another glow rolling off his lips at the sound of smashing glass and a loud booming laugh from the green haired female. A few bangs came from the same direction followed by the same green haired female’s scream and a high pitched scream from Tobi, the most annoying member.

“HEADS UP KIS-KIS!” Tam yelled before the blue skinned man grunted and then laughed loudly with Tam.

“No fair!” Deidara yelled followed by smashing glass and another booming laugh from the green haired girl witch was also followed up but I scream from Deidara.

Pein slammed the living room door open but no one pay any attention as Tam hurled a vase across the room witch smashed agenised the wall just above Deidara’s has he ducked behind the sofa. Tam boomed a laugh as Kisame same up from behind the sofa Tam kneels behind and throw a plait at Tobi’s head as he popped up from behind the sofa Deidara was still hiding behind.

Tobi screamed like a little girl and ducked behind the sofa again. The sound of him and Deidara fighting for space could be herd as Tam and Kisame got up from behind their sofa and walking over, a bucket of water each in hand. They stood on the sofa and looked down on the two behind it. They smirked at one another and went to type it on them when Pein spook up.

“ENOUGH!” He yelled.

Tam and Kisame stopped what they were about to do and looked over their shoulder at the door to see an angry looking Pein in the door way. Tobi and Deidara slowly stood up but the pair of them hit their heads on the buckets in Tam and Kisame’s hands and knocked them over. The water splashed over the two of them.

Tam and Kisame took one look at them and then each other before bursting into laughter, the pair of them managing to fall off of the sofa and onto the floor just to roll around together in fits of laughter as Deidara and Tobi complained about being wet.

“AGH! Your all to noises.” Pein shouted causing everyone to drop silent.

Tam stood from the floor and smiled at Pein. “Need me to calm you down babes?” she asked, her lisp twitching into a smirk.

“No.” He snapped. “I need to get my work done but you’re the noises person on the base.”

“What will I get if I’m quiet?” Tam asked her smirk twitching wider.

Pein gave it a moment’s thought before stepping closer to her and whispering in her ear, at the same time taking her breast into his hand a squeezing tightly. Tam’s eyes widened and she nodded a bit as he spook.

“Deal!” She shouted peeking him quickly on the lips before turning to the other members in the room and kicking them out. “Time to clean.” She muttered to herself.

*

Hahahahahahahah hope you like it.

Hit_It_Bitch---