Extra: I'm bad, no I'm the worst.

Two years ago, five months after they met and went on their separate ways.

Adam and Iruma is 12 years old

"catch that brat!"the man in black suit yelled, all the men by his side look at where their boss pointed

"catch that brat!"the man in black suit yelled, all the men by his side look at where their boss pointed. A boy with innocent look stare back at them.

As he trembles in fear, iruma said "I'M SORRY MY PARENTS NEED THIS!"then dash away from them.

All of the men quickly follow him as he ran faster to escape. "SHOOT HIM! FUVKING SHOOT THAT BRAT" one of the men ordered. All of them pull their piston from their jackets where they kept it and aim for iruma.

The boy glance back as his instinct kick in, he saw their pistons pointing at him, iruma squeak in fear, the adrenaline in him boost up. 'i don't want to die!' he thought as his feet thumps harder on the floor.

"WHAT YOU ALL WAITING FOR?! A MIRACLE?! SHOOT THE BOY!" a loud bang were heard around the isolated area. They keep shooting at the boy who move like a sloppy ninja to avoids their bullets.

An hour later one of the men throw his piston on the ground as he breath excessively, he is frustrated and tired because of the little boy. "w.. What.. Ah.. The hell... Is that kid..."he mumble through his deep breath.

He watch as his co-workers chase the boy, they're all getting further away from him. At that moment when they're all almost gone.

He suddenly feel the chilling cold of the winter. "aw, are you tired? Want to rest-" the man flinch because the voice he heard is close as if they are next to him.

"-forever?" the voice is playful as if it doesn't meant what it said however, the man feel a cold hand around his neck.

"shh, don't be scare, you might shatter when i ask you a question and i hate it when people i ask nicely fuvking shatter" the man saw the shadow of the person behind him, it was a slim figure and quite small compared to him.

Yet there's this weird feeling brewing inside of him as if telling him that person behind him can kill him."nod if you understand me"the man did as the person ask yet the hand on his neck squeeze tighter but not enough to make him choke.

It is just enough to give a warning"why aee you following that boy hm? What for? Does the big boss on the bloody chains back on that shithole like mansion order you to?"the man nod quietly but in his mind the word boss and bloody keep repeating.