000: Without you, can i survive?

The cold doesn't bother adam however when he met iruma, everything change. It felt cold and empty without the innocent child.

The day iruma and him separated, he wonders if he would ever met that young man again. Iruma was like a breath of a fresh air, a pure being in the world full of darkness. In his chaotic mind iruma seems to be only one to clear it in instant.

It's crazy because never in his life felt so peaceful in a mad world of his only with the innocent raven he did even though they met in a very skeptical way.

After their separation, he remembers how iruma pat his cheeks softly as the innocent raven put the cream to heal the bruise.

"what happened to your cheek adam-san?" iruma asked while applying the cream. The Beauty sigh, he doesn't want to tell the innocent raven anything that dirty old man told him or did so he lied.

"well, i was kidnapped then woke up like this"maybe haft lied because the moment his eyes met iruma, he seems to hesitate. The innocent raven flinch because of shock.

"KIDNAPPED?! WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?!"he exclaimed. Adam smiles, it was really refreshing to see a genuine expression. It touch his cold heart. In his mad world, even his own mother wasn't like this to him either his father.

So he pats irumas head and slightly poke down the cute antenna of his. Iruma blush then shyly but politely look down on his own lap avoiding the soft eyes of adam.

"because i look like this, so stuff like those happen to me"because of the mellow tone or maybe because it sound so tired, iruma stop being shy and glance back at adam. 

He was expecting adam to be looking at him but, he was looking at the starless sky.

"the world is full of greedy people, everyone wants something pretty, everyone wants to monopolize something. I hope you wouldn't be like that"he gaze at iruma and smile.

"i hope that you'll be different"the night was quiet but for iruma his head was filled with voices he never heard before.

"and if i am? What happens next?"it wasn't like him to ask something like that but his head was filled with unfamiliar thoughts. He can't figured it out if it's good or bad.

Adam laughs, it echos inside iruma's tent. The pink beauty always heard those words from men or women they tend to told him they're different from the rest but it was the first that he almost believe it.

"don't know ruru-chan but if it happens, i'll tell you what's gonna happen next"adam answered playfully. Iruma laugh nervously it seems like he enter a dangerous situation that would blow up on his face in the future.

Then he suddenly realized that ridiculous nickname adam called him. "r-ruru?"he mumbled unfortunately adam heard him.

He giggles"yes, it's your nickname, don't'cha like it?" it seems iruma can't talk back to adam even thought he wanted to because of the glint inside the pink beauty's eyes. He gulps down the words he wanted to said.

"I-i do.... But it's abit embarrassing"adam laughs loudly, he succeeded in taming the innocent raven though it wasn't really a hard task to do.

"don't sweat it, you'll get use to it! Everytime i'll see you, I'm going to call you by your cute nickname"iruma sigh. It was chaotic but wholesome day for the two lonely beings.

After iruma finish coating Adam's bruised cheek, he clean it up then gaze at the pink beauty. Who's looking at the mirror, checking his cheek.