Progoloue

From the moment of birth, Adam become the headline of every news around the world especially among the beauty community because of his odd yet alluring  figure and appearance.

Many different people around the world from the wealthly family or from different country came to see him, to unfold if the ridiculous yet famous topic were true and as they discover the truth.

People across the world offer his parents luxury in exchange of adam's costody and some tried to pursue them into selling adam to them.

For adam's parents it was terrifying because they love him wholeheartedly.

However it continues, they threatened adam's parents, illegally investigate and even tried to conduct experiment just find an answer of what could it made him so different among rare cases around the world.

His appearance that no one else in the world had and a charm that couldn't even compare to an adult.

It shock the world, and awake the greed in those human hearts. He was like the trigger of their pitch hearts, the key to their deepest dark desires.

The moment they have a glimpse of him, unworldly feelings pour into their body. They would desperately want him, they would want to take care of him, they would want to make him their possession.

Once they saw him, even they wanted too, they couldn't forget him.

His odd yet flawless pale pink skin that is softer and smoother than any silk, His hair that are lightest shade of honeydew and eyes that are bluer than the clear sky although he was just a baby his lashes are thicker than any woman around the whole world and lastly his kissable plum cheek and irresistible lips.

His exclusive beauty brought danger and wealth to his family. For months random people tried to kidnap or aduct him when his was an infant however none of them succeed.

Because of the chaos and never ending sickening offers, for three years his parents hide him from the vicious eyes of the world but then one night before adam's fourth birthday his mother left them and never return.

From that moment on his father never talk about his mother and teach him how to protect himself because his charm is both a curse and a blessing.

At the age of six, adam lose his father because of airplane crush. To why his father was in the plane is a mystery. He just left him with a letter saying his going to hawaii then next thing happen someone call him from the hospital.

There was no funeral. It was just him holding a flower before his father tomb. Adam grieve alone that day. Both of his parents doesn't have any relative he can live with nor know people he can trust.

From that moment adam went on his own, he ran away from the people who wanted to take him, he even run away from the orphanage because his parents told him before, that place wasn't meant for a person like him.

Everyday adam fight his way out of the trouble his good-looks cause him. Bribe many people to escape central situation, disguise himself as someone else, deceive lots of people to make a living and use his charms to survive impossible situation.

And once he use his trump, his irresponsible charm anything become possible and easy for him. It's his ultimate card and his last restore when things gone shitass hard. Adam vow to himself he will only use it if it's a life and death situation because the side effects of using it irritates him more than death itself.

It's either they'll become madly inlove with him or become his stuck-up ass servant. He once foolishly tried to build a small organization using his charm however after some time everyone in the group fight over him so he quickly end it then made the vow.