005: My family heritage. prt:1

"adam... "

"adam..?"

"rosie, baby come here"

"don't you want to see me?"

"don't you miss me?"

"I'm right here."

"rosie..."

"—find me"

It was still night when adam got up from his bed. Ever since his mother left them before dawn, he developes a habit of waking up early, it is also because of his continues dream about his mother.

'it still hunt me even though it's in the past' he sigh. Adam glance at the window close to his bed, the night sky is painfully identical to the night that his mother left.

'knowing I'm haft demon gives me the clue that the 'home' you're referring to is the netherworld' adam can't help but close his eyes and reminisce the day her mother left.

He can't remember her face anymore, nor what her voice sounds like. 'are you here? Mama...'  all he can remember about his mother appearance are her long brown hair swaying on her back and the red dress that wore by her as she slowly fading away into the darkness of the woods.

'I don't know why but I don't miss you, is it because you suddenly left us?' adam after a few minutes of sadness, wipe his dry eyes and went to the bedroom. His room is identical to Iruma's though the color is different and there's three book shelf instead of two.

'or is it because I'm use to not having you around anymore'He mindlessly goes to take shower and changed his pajamas into his school uniform then head to the kitchen.

At the dining room, a lot of food is placed on the table however iruma and Sullivan along with opera is missing.

"did i wake up too early?"he mumbled then sit on the empty chair. 'it's been a while, eating on the table'

After his mother disappeared, his father didn't use the table to eat anymore and when adam lost his father, he never stay on one place to eat. He would ate while he run or while walking.

And when with iruma they ate on a leaf or on a wood, and in the wild at that. Even though it sound horrible those are the time he value the most. 'if iruma leave me for good one day i—'

"DEFINITELY NOT!!!" adam flinch upon hearing iruma's shout, by instinct he dash from the kitchen quickly enter iruma's room.

"IRUMA! ARE YOU HURT?! WHAT HAPPENED?! IS EVERY—"he stop himself soon as he saw opera and Sullivan at iruma's bed. They are all startled by adam's outburst.

An awkward silence is born, adam recompose himself and stand completely still but not looking as panic as before at the door. He then directly look at iruma's eyes, a silent plead to end the growing silence.

The moment iruma realized the situation, he blush."a-adam! Nothing happen i-i just have a b-bad dream that's all"he feel so embarrassed by the attention his having right now.