Extra: I shouldn't be here

Adam and Iruma are 12 years old

(the incident from another extra: I'm bad, no I'm the worst haven't happened yet) 

The beauty can't help but worry, because he realized that after two years being with Iruma made him believe in the innocent boy when he shouldn't. 

He can't have someone he turns into or calls when chaos casts upon him. because what if he disappeared like his mother? Or die like his father? 

"A-adam-kun is something wrong? You just suddenly space out"The soft voice brought Adam back to reality. He blinks the hazzle thoughts away and sees a worried expression of iruma. 

"the food is getting cold"Iruma added, Adam suddenly recognized their situation. They are in the middle of an isolated island, close to the Amazon forest. 

The cold breezes swift Adam's hair, which made him smell the wild scent of the jungle and the boiling food Iruma made.

"oh, right, I'm sorry"He mumbled, "I was just thinking about something."He said as The beauty careless the round edge of the bowl he was holding. 'if they found out about Iruma...If they saw him with me' 

Before Iruma can ask him what is bothering him. Adam gazes at his eyes and smiles softly. "I should probably leave" 

"Wh-what?! Now?" Iruma exclaimed, shocked that Adam suddenly wanted to leave when he just arrived 5 hours ago. 

"b-but you jus—" The innocent boy was Astounded, Iruma couldn't find the words he wanted to say to make Adam stay. 

He doesn't know what he can do to make him stay. He doesn't know what made Adam want to be with him in the first place. 

Because it just happens, It just happens they are always saving each other, It just happens that they wanted to be together. 

He clenches his fist. Iruma is always alone and he is used to it. It doesn't bother him. However he can't help but want Adam to be with him. 

"w-why you suddenly want to leave? I-i mean you can leave me… you always do when morning comes… but why when you just arrive.."Iruma looks like he is about to beg and cries but Adam refuses to look at him because the beauty knows he can't resist him. 

"I might probably stop visiting too... but I promise you Iruma, I will always come to  save you" The pink beauty made sure his voice won't crack, or shatter. He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. 

"It was a pleasure to be with you, you are such a delightful person and I'm…"He stop himself, he can't bring himself to tell Iruma how mess up and fuck up his is. 

Because even though he's leaving him for good, Adam can't help but desire iruma's warm and friendliness that might change if he tell him. 

He has killed a person before, he has tricked many, cheat his way to survive, and live a wreck life knowing every worst thing there is. 

"I shouldn't be here…"He said as he stood up from the log he was sitting on. "But I want you here,"Iruma called, he also stood up and charged into Adam. 

"don't push me away, don't say goodbye, please?"He hugged the beauty tightly as if he would disappear if he let go. 

Adam hugged Iruma back, he leaned his head down and buried his face into Iruma's hair. "but I have to go" 

"because If I didn't go now, I might want to be with you more than I should be, that's dangerous, I'm dangerous so please—"He leaned back and patted Iruma's head softly. 

"—let me go" instead of doing so, Iruma shook his head and buried his face further into Adam's chest. 

"no! No please? Y-you can always leave me! B-but promise me you'll come back, you have to come back…"Adam can't help but bite his lip, the pink beauty is  frustrated and sad at the same time. He grips at Iruma arms and pushes yet the boy won't budge. 

"Iruma..don't make it hard for me, I really shouldn't be here, I can't be with you" both of them are just twelve years old yet face many cruel things that made him forget they are a child. 

But times like this, their childliness surfaces. "n-no! You're the only one I can be with! My parents always left, and I'm used to it b-but I'm not used to knowing you will not visit"Iruma cries. 

"I always looking forward to see you"the sobbing continuous, Adam for the first in his life, doesn't know what to do or to say. 

"I don't care if you are dangerous because to me you are my savior, I can always overcome anything bad, so please don't say you will not see me anymore"Adam sighs. He couldn't resist any longer, because of the loose grip of Iruma. It allows The pink beauty to kneel down before Iruma and wipe away the tears. 

He places both of his hands on Iruma's red cheeks. "What should I do with you, hmm?" He pitched the cheeks. 

"At first I just wanted to be near you, since you made me breathe in this disgusting world, and you made me feel something besides the pain and suffering, then I realized I slowly wanted to be more than near" he softly careless the Innocent boy cheeks and stroke his teary eyes. 

Iruma hiccups, as he places his hands above Adam's, silently watching the pink beauty before him. "Iruma, If you know how dangerous and chaotic my world is, you won't say those words, you will run and hide from me"

"adam-kun, Don't say that, even after all those troubles, I won't change what I thought of you and I still wanted you to come back"Iruma gaze at adam's glassy blue eyes, it looks like it was about to cry. 

"You are always welcome, and I'm always glad to have you adam-kun"Adam chuckles, he just can't win against Iruma when it comes to this. He lower his hands and grab iruma's hands. 

"you ask for this, don't make me regret this"Iruma, who realized Adam doesn't want to leave him for good anymore, burst into another crying session. He collapses on his knees and hugs adam's once again. 

"and by the way, your cooking tastes terrible"Adam added, it made iruma smile through his cries. 

If this is their normal occasion Iruma would feel offended but today is an exception, after the drama of the two, from that day onwards Adam can't help but still worried about the day Iruma would leave him. 

Because honestly, not only he wanted to be away because for Iruma's safety but It was also for his heart. 

He knows deep down, one more person he cares about left him, he will lose every reason to be sane.