004: The night before chaos

Hello readers, i was just wondering if you like my story, you guys are so quiet 😂

I appreciate if you guys leave some comments it's fine without stars

I just want to know what's your options or even suggestion about my stories.

Comments motivate me to make more stories and even finish one chapter fast. Lol

I guess that's happiness for me 😂Oh thank you for always leaving a motivationing comments @Nightmare_spade

And thank you for the stars FantaStar9

—Lovelove everyone

///////////////////

"mama I'm home!"their house wasn't small nor big it just perfect fit for the family of three. The two story house was hidden deep in the dark forest. The people in japan call it.

'aokigahara' or 'the suicide forest'. Adam's family choose this location because only few people came here plus the purpose of them going here is to die.

"mama! Where are you?" adam shout echo throughout the dark halls of the house.

"rosie, maybe mama's upstairs, you know how it is when she's so absorbed of her singing"adam's father said, as he pat his head.

Adam glance at his father, unlike his mother, he have black hair, pale skin and blue eyes just like him. "okay..."

Every people adam saw have same skin or hair as his father, but none were like his or his mother. He quietly went to the balcony hoping to see his mother yet she wasn't there.

He begins to panick, he run towards the bedroom and search for his mother clothes.
There were there but his mother is gone.

"PAPA!"he cried out loud, upon hearing him shout, ambus, adam's father run to him.

Soon as he reach adam inside the bedroom, the sight broke his old heart. "mama's not here" adam cries "mama's not here papa.."

Adam clench his mother's clothes to his chest "she left us..."

////////////

Soon as the school hours has ended, iruma and adam along with the principal went home. The journey back was quiet.

Iruma is exhausted while adam is busy with his thoughts. Today was beyond what he expected coming to netherworld slush hell.

However everything was different from what he usually get from people. He always wear a hood because even just a glint of his face everyone become so fascinated of him or slowly became obsessed with him except iruma of course.

The boy is innocent, like a baby that's why even his exposed to adam's intoxicating beauty, it didn't consumes his heart and mind.

"we are here"the cat demon, opera said as he bow down. Soon as they're inside the mansion that is big as a castle. Iruma guided by opera went to his room.

While adam stood at the entrance of the mansion, he sigh and look behind him. Sullivan was there, standing, waiting for him as if he is expecting adam to act this way.