Extra:Our baby

(adam's parents before adam is born)(play the music for dramatic effect)

(play the music for dramatic effect)

They both can't believe It, both of their parents curse them when they both fall in love with each other. Because how can a very powerful demon fall in love with a human, a weak yet smart human.  

They believe because of the curse their parents put in them, they would never have a child of their own yet after a few two months she notices the changes in her body and when she checks herself if she is with a child. 

"miruri? My heart...open the door"Her husband, Ambus called. The man is impatiently waiting at the bathroom door. He pressed himself against the door and softly knocked once again. "please, I want to see you….and my heart even if you are not pregnant i will still love you, you own my soul, you are everything to me….so open the door hmm?"he pleaded. 

Moments later the door opens, It reveals a beautiful crying woman, her brown hair is softly hugging her trembling body, her white skin slowly turning pale pink which is her true skin color, her golden eyes are bathing in her tears yet her lips stretch into a warm smile. 

"I'm pregnant"she whispers, "I'm pregenant!" she repeats loudly. Her joy was heard in her voice. She can't believe it. He goes to Miruri and caresses her face and wipes her tears away. "I'm going to be a father?"he mumbled to himself yet those words still haven't fully registered in his mind. 

"A father...I'm going to be A FATHER! MIRURI MY HEART, T-THAT'S WONDERFUL! I-I should-no I will become his or her best father in the world"Once he finally gasped at the reality that he was going to be a father, he hugged Mirumi tightly and kissed her forehead, then the eyes and cheeks. 

"my heart, thank you"he captures her hands and kisses It.  "I love you so much and i can't wait to see a child who looks like you with a little bit of me" 

She giggles, "what do you mean a-little-of-me?" the small giggle she makes, made his heart beat with joy. 

"I want her or him to have your beautiful figures, my dear and then my smart-ass brain"his desires made her smile. Miruri playfully pouts. 

"no! I want him or her to have your handsome looks! That's what made me fall in love with you"She teases. Ambus dramatically placed his hand on his chest and clenched it. 

"How unfair! My heart has been stabbed, ugh!" He also looks away to have a dramatic effect. "I love you even when you pretend to be ugly woman and act like a gangster!" 

She gasps, and punches his shoulder. "I have not acted like one!" Ambus hurried to grab his throbbing shoulder then as if about to cry, close his eyes. "ugh! You just act like one right now! My poor shoulder" 

She cutely pouts and breaks herself out of the warm hug. "Hmp! You are going to sleep outside" 

The playful bubble they were in burst the moment Miruri declared that ambus will be kicked out of the bedroom. His eyes open in a shock then as if he is one of the speed, he quickly kneels right before miruri. 

"My heart, don't do this to me, I can't sleep without you"he pleaded desperately yet miruri just looked away. "no! A gangster like me will only kicks you and punches you, so i will save you, sleep on the living room" 

"miruri please? I'm sorry, okay? Look at me, my heart, no don't go! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!" When she is about to leave, leaving Ambus in the bathroom, she feels a warm hand embracing her waist. 

"don't go, okay? I'm really sorry, you are not a gangster, the first time i met you, even looking nothing like you are now, you captivated me, that time you were feeding the cats, you stare at them as if they are the most precious thing, the way you smile at them, and that look on your eyes. It was so warm and pure... That i wanted them to look at me and when you save the old man from falling, the way you hurried to save someone you don't know, made my heart beat. And the moment i saw you, staring back at me, i was like yea, that's the girl i wanted to be with forever" he embraced miruri from the back and nuzzled his face on her shoulder. After a moment of silence. 

"Ambus, your smart-ass brain save you again" she strokes the hands that hold her, and cups his face then angles him to face her. 

His eyes shining with desire and passion for her, he sensually leaned to her warm touch and closed his eyes to signify his happiness and contentment. 

"You are so damn in love with me that I can't help but be in love too"after she said those words, she kissed him. The love they share made them melt in their own world. 

Months pass by, the child inside Mirumi grows, as well as her body changes, before she can change her appearance anytime she wants, however because of the pregnancy she can't control her magic.

So she is stuck in their home, knitting the clothes for their future child. "Ambus, if our baby is a male, what will you name him?" 

She called, Ambus popped his head from the kitchen, he is incharge of their dinner. 

"you want our child to be a boy?'' Instead of answering her question he realizes Mirumi wanted their child to be a boy. 

"it just feels like our child is a he instead of she"She answers whilst carefully knitting. 

"I will name him Adam" Miruri blinks, she didn't expect that name. "Why adam?" 

"It means 'earth' or 'mankind' I believe that suits our baby"As he said these words, he went to the living room where miruri is. He kneels down beside the chair she is sitting on and carefully places himself against her belly. "our baby is born on earth, and can live alongside with mankind" 

Mirumi frowns "dear, you do know, he is haft me…" 

"And that's wonderful, he is haft of someone like you, beautiful, brave and caring despite your origin, my heart your differences are what made you special, don't worry about what they will think, what what the world will do, because together we can overcome it"she cries, her heart is full of love because of ambus, however she knows not all humans are like him. 

"i will love him more than the world will hate him for being born, and i will show him how to love than to hate, miruri his going to be our wonderful miracle"her tears can't help but keep on falling, she put her hands on her stomach and gently caresess it.  

She then look at ambus, who have a lovable expression as he stare at her.

Ambus is kind, a man who thinks that everyone has a good in them, that everyone can change for the better. A truly an angelic person in a human form. 

So Instead of telling him her worries, she keeps it inside until the day Adam is born and all those nightmares she has become Adam's reality. 

//////////
Just a little something
A small story of adam's parents.
:>