Chapter 7: Into The Forbidden Forest

It was dawn, almost morning. Smurfette was packing her things, getting ready to go into the Forbidden Forest. She packed all the essentials and started her journey outside of Smurf Village. She came up to the log that hid the village, she looked back at the village one more time and went through the log.

She ran towards the wall that separated Smurf Forest and the Forbidden Forest. She took a deep breath as she knew, once she passed the wall, there was no more turning back. Just as she was about to go through the, she heard rustling in a bush. She gasped and looked back, no one was there, but she knew who followed her here.

"Hefty, I know that's you."

He sighed as he left his hiding spot, "Sup, Smurfette."

She knew he wasn't the only one after here, "Brainy, Smurfblossom."

They both came out from behind a rock. Brainy then said, "How did you do that?"

And Blossom said, "Wow, you're good at this. We should play hide and seek."

Smurfette then called out the last duo, "And, I assume, Clumsy and Smurfstorm."

Then, they heard someone trying to get down from above them. Smurfstorm landed on her feet while Clumsy landed face-first on the dirt.

"All good."

Smurfette then asked, "What are you guys doing out here?"

"We knew you were up to something." Hefty answered for everyone

"I need to find that wand before Gargamel does, Hefty." She replied, "If no one's gonna find that wand, I will. And if Gargamel finds it, then every smurf's lives will be at risk."

"But, Smurfette. The Forbidden Forest is too dangerous. We've all been there before and you've seen the dangers of that place." He said trying to change her mind

Smurfblossom guiltily added, "I guess it's kind of my fault that Gargamel has that map."

Everyone looked her way. Brainy then told her, "None of this was your fault, Blossom. None of us knew this was gonna happen."

"It's not your fault, Smurfblossom."

"He's right. It's no one's fault."

"No one is to blame here."

Smurfblossom cheered up a bit. "Thanks. You guys are the best."

Hefty then added, talking to Smurfette, "If you're still gonna go, we're coming with you."

"We're Team Smurf, and we're in this together," Smurfstorm added

"I can't ask you to do that," Smurfette said

Smurfblossom then cheerfully said, "You didn't ask."

"We volunteered." Smurfstorm finished her sentence.

Smurfette smiled, "Thanks, guys."

"First things first." Brainy took out a piece of paper from his bag and dabbed some ink onto Snappy for her to draw the map. Smurfstorm and Smurfblossom were impressed.

"Bug technology. Impressive."

"You never cease to amaze me, Brainy."

Brainy smiled and then cleared his throat, "According to my map, we should be standing right in front of this very large, tall stone wall."

Everyone saw the wall right in front of them, "Check."

They all looked at the hole and started walking towards it to get to the other side. Everyone was walking through the tunnel, though Brainy was walking while recording his voice for documentary purposes.