31

Author's P.O.V

     The trainees then went to their rooms and changed to their clothes and took a rest. They watched the performance while taking a rest trying to memorize the dance. Xinyi was with her unnies in the 1,2,3 room watching the performance.

     After sometime trying to memorize the dance, Xinyi told her unnies to sleep early and wake up early for their practice. Her unnies then nodded and agreed with her. Then they all went back to their room and dozed off.

-NEXT DAY-

     Xinyi woke up early and woke her members. When they were all in the dance practice room they started practicing again since they just had a limited time of the dance practice. Since the trainees just woke up and got breakfast Xinyi tried to cheer them up.

     Xinyi watched her members trying to gain their strength. "Let's do this unnies!" Xinyi said cheering them up. "Yeah!" Her members said still quite lazy. "Cheer up!" Xinyi said shaking her unnies. They nodded and they started practicing again.

     While the trainees were practicing the team who were practicing near the gate noticed that the gate turned around revealing Seventeen's performance team. Seventeen then entered the dance practice room with a smiled.

     "Annyeong!!" The performance team said. "Annyeonghasaeyo!" The Hit and Very nice team said bowing down. Then the trainees excused themselves and went to the other dance practice room to call the other trainees.

XINYI'S P.O.V

     We were practicing when someone suddenly knocked at the door. We then stopped and looked at the door. It opened revealing Chengxiao unnie. "Yes unnie?" I asked her. "Seventeen sunbaenims are here already" Chengxiao unnie said.

     "EH?!" We all said in shock. Then we turned the music off and quickly got ready and went down entering the dance practice room. "Annyeonghasaeyo!" We said bowing down at Seventeen sunbaenims.

     Then we stood next to Chengxiao unnie and her member's team. Then Pretty U team entered the dance practice saying hi to Seventeen. I took a quick glance at Seventeen sunbaes nervously.

     I was actually excited and nervous at the same time because my friends said that The 8 sunbaenim was a fun and cheerful mentor since he mentored them in Qing chun you ni. We stood there face to face with the Seventeen sunbaenims.

END OF XINYI'S P.O.V

BACK TO AUTHOR'S P.O.V

     "Say the name seventeen, Annyeonghasaeyo Seventeen imnida" The performance unit said introducing themselves. "We heard that you guys took the test yesterday" Hoshi said and the trainees nodded their heads.

     "How many hours have you practiced?" Hoshi asked. "8 hours" The trainees answered. "Have you seen each other unit's performance?" Hoshi asked as the trainees nodded 'no'. "It's going to be fun. That way, it's more fun" Hoshi said.

     The trainees then nervously nodded and smiled. "Then let's start with the team Hit" Hoshi said as the team hit nodded and got ready. The other trainees then cheered on them as they got ready. Then team hit went to their positions and their performance started.

     The other trainees and Seventeen then clapped their hands amazed. "Now team pretty u, come on out!" Hoshi said excitedly. The team pretty u then nodded and got ready. They then went to their positions and performed.

     The trainees and seventeen clapped their hands. Seventeen were really mesmerized with their cuteness. "Now let's have team Oh my!" Hoshi said as the girls nervously nodded. They then went to their positions and their performance started.

     The trainees and Seventeen then clapped their hands as the Oh my! Team bowed down. "Now we have the very nice team!" Hoshi said. The very nice team then got ready and went to their positions.

     The trainees and Seventeen clapped their hands as the Very nice team bowed down and stood beside Oh my! Team. "So we're now done watching you all dance. But do you guys know the 'Nano Dance'?" Hoshi asked the trainees and they nodded 'no'.

     "There's something called 'Nano Dance' and we'll show you what it is" Hoshi said as the trainees nodded. Hoshi and The 8 then showed the trainee how the Nano dance works. Then they started the Nano dance with the Pretty U team.

     Then Hit team, Very nice Team, and Oh my! Team. "Overall, the four teams did a very good job within a short time. Thank you so much and you guys are amazing" Dino said. The trainees then bowed down and thanked them.

     Then it was time to announce the winning team. "The winning teams will be... the unit 'PRETTY U' and 'VERY NICE'" Seventeen announced as the two teams bowed down. "The 1st place I-lander has a benefit" Hoshi started.

     "At the third test, the 'Concept' test, the winner can pick the song and his team members for the test. The I-lander who will get the first place will be... Sunoo and Chengxiao!" Seventeen announced.

     The trainees and Seventeen then clapped their hands congratulating them. Then they all went out of the dance practice room since Seventeen had to go already. The trainees thanked them and waved goodbye to Seventeen.

     The trainees then congratulated each other. "Wah I thought they were gonna be strict" Chengxiao unnie said. Xinyi and Kyulkyung just nodded. "They're really kind" Xinyi said amazed.

     "Right how did sunbae know Zhennan I thought he was from Chuang 2019" Kyulkyung asked. "I think Vin-ge had a show with Jun and The 8 sunbaenim" Xinyi answered as Chengxiao and Kyulkyung nodded.

[FLASHBACK]

      Seventeen were giving compliments and opinions to the trainees when The 8 suddenly asked "Oh right, who among you are Chinese" The 8 asked. Then the Chinese trainees raised their hands.

     "Nĭ hăo" Jun and The 8 said. "Nĭ hăo" The trainees said bowing down. "Oh, Xinyi's the one close with Zhennan and the trainees from QCYN?" The 8 asked Xinyi nodded. "What did they tell about me?" The 8 asked making the trainees giggle.

     "Oh they said you were really kind and caring to them" Xinyi answered. "Are you sure?" The 8 asked jokingly. Xinyi nodded. "How about Zhennan" Jun asked. "He said the same" Xinyi answered the two then teasingly gave Xinyi a 'are you sure look'.

     The trainees, Hoshi and Dino just giggled at the two. Then Seventeen continued complimenting and giving their opinions. The trainees had a fun time with Seventeen since they were really kind, fun and quite chaotic as well.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

-TO BE CONTINUED-