Chapter 11: Kou's POV 1

'Kou wake up or you will be late for the first day at your new school.', my older brother, Yuki complained, harshly throwing a pillow at me.

'I'll get up in 5 minutes..', I mumbled as I threw the duvet above my head. I've always dreaded school and the fact that I moved for the second time makes it worse.

'No, you're getting up now!', Yuki yelled as he dragged me to the bathroom.

'Ok, ok i'm up now let me go.', I pulled away from his grip and locked myself in the bathroom.

'You better hurry up or you'll get slapped.', a muffled voice came from the other end of the door

'By who?'

'By me. Your strong, handsome but also pretty brother.'

'Psh.', I jumped in the shower for a few minutes, brushed my teeth and then put on my school uniform.

Once I got out, I received a notification from one of my friends, Ryu, from my old school. It was a picture of him and my other friend, Yuri, who was jumping around in the background, whilst walking to school.
A message followed along with the picture.

Ryu: 'How could you, man. You left me here with this idiot. Anyways, I hope you're doing well and don't forget to text and call me. Also don't be so antisocial in your new school, make some friends, Ok?'

I let a soft chuckle escape my lips before I turned my phone off and made my way downstairs. I took a seat at the breakfast table and ate my food. 'Did mom go to work already?', I asked my brother who was getting ready to leave for his work.

'Yeah, she said that she had to go in early today so she left some money for you by the fruit basket.'

'Oh ok, did she take her meds?', I asked as I took the last bite of my food, then placed it in the sink.

'Yes she did, but you don't need to worry about that since i'm here. Anyways need a ride?'

'No it's ok i'll take the train.', I put my shoes on and walked towards the door.

'Ok, don't be late!', he yelled as he entered his car and drove off.

I locked the door and made my way to the train station. I figured if I put my earphones in then no one would bother me. I didn't really like people that much, which is why I only had two friends at my previous school. Although, they kinda forced me to interact with them. But I liked it because they were persistent yet comforting. They were also my first friends before she left..

I made my way to the train station but got confused on what train I should take. 'Which platform was it again?', I pulled out my phone and checked the messages my mom sent me for all the information I needed. Ah platform 5. I walked toward the platform whilst looking around. Without warning, I bumped into someone, causing my phone to fall.

'Watch where you're going.', I picked up my phone from the ground and stood back up and watched as she picked her stuff up from the floor.

'Excuse me! Sorry, but you bumped into m-', she paused and stared at me.

Wait a minute. It can't be.. Is that-

I studied her face a bit more. Is that Y/n? I was positive that it was her. She has the same eyes. At first I was shocked but I didn't want to make a scene. I had to say something. 'Are you done drooling over me, Princess?', I mocked her. It wasn't long till she snapped back.

'In your dreams, loverboy', she picked the rest of her stuff up and ran to her friend who checked to see if she was ok.

I stared at her for a few more seconds before we got on separate carriages .That's definitely her, she has the same attitude. She doesn't let anyone look down on her.

I got off the train and followed the directions my mom sent me. I arrived at a gate with hundreds of students walking in. Some laughing, some obnoxiously talking and some running around like little children. What is this? Primary school?  I sighed in disappointment and walked to the school.
This is going to be a horrible time.

Alright, what class am I in. As I scanned the papers, I heard someone complain like a child. This really is primary school. I turned to see who it was, and to my surprise, it was her. I froze just looking at her. She really hasn't changed. I slightly chuckled before returning back to my normal, " I don't want to be here", face. I walked towards her and mumbled,

'Excuse me, you're in the way.'

Instantly she went quiet before muttering,'Impatient much-', her voiced trailed off as she turned around realised it was me. Her eyes look be up and down as if I just committed a crime.

'Are you going to move or..?', I tried to speed up the process because I had no energy.

'No. Not until you've said please.', her face became more serious as she looked at me.

'Tsk', I sighed and walked around her. Her friend seemed to be trying to calm her down. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder pulling me down. It wasn't long till I was centimetres away from her face.

She looked the exact same. Her (h/c) perfectly brought out her (e/c) eyes which glistened like an angel. Her lips once held a bright smile enough to make the whole world happy. I tried to contain my happiness of seeing her again as I admired her. I didn't know what she was talking about, because I was too focused on her. It wasn't long until she got yelled at by a teacher a got sent to the office.

I was content that I finally got to see her again. After all these years.

I found her.