Chapter 7

I slightly drew my eyes towards him. Beautiful eyes as brown as a mavis in may were locked on the somewhat crippled pages of his book. His pale slender hands softly gripped on the cover and his chiseled chin lay on the desk. It's as if he's in his own world.

Before he noticed, I looked away from him. The lesson was about to end and lunch was about to begin.

Finally, lunch is near, my stomach is crying!

The lesson ended and it was time for lunch.

Let's see if I can eat lunch with Akari-chan.

Y/n: Hello, Let's eat lunch together! )^o^(

Akari: Ah, I'm eating with Haruki-Kun, you can join us if you want! ( ◠‿◠ )

Oh.

My whole mood changed.

He's really going for it isn't he..

Y/n: Oh! I forgot I had something to do! You and Haruki-Kun can have lunch together today, i'll see you later.

Akari: Ah, that's too bad! I'll see you later. Bye!

I turned off my phone and sighed.

I hope he makes her the happiest girl in the world.

Standing up, I made my way to the school's cafe. Once I arrived, I scanned for a meat bun.

What?! It's already finished? That's the only thing I like here!

I huffed.

I'll just buy milk.

'One milk please!', I reached my arm out to the lady at the counter to give her the money.

'Here you go dear, anything else?', she looked at me with pure eyes.

'That's all!', I grabbed my milk and headed outside to sit on the benches. I told myself to hold in my hunger a little while longer until I get home.

I arrived outside and I sat down. My belly growled.

'Shh! You're so loud.', I patted my stomach and hoped it would quiet down.

Pulling out the straw, I stabbed it through the milk and started to drink it.

I heard a distinct laugh, a sweet one. I turned around and saw Akari-Chan and Haruki-Kun eating lunch together. I've never seen Akari this happy before.

I was hurt, but I was happy, because the person who was with me my entire life was also happy.

'We meet again, Princess.', a voice from behind me spoke. I chocked on my milk.

What does he want?..

I turned to see him resting his chin on his crossed arms which sat on the window frame. His soft hair blew in the calm, gentle wind.

'What you drinking there?', he asked, in a mocking tone.

'Milk.', I replied.

'And your meal?'

'I don't have one.'

'Why not?'

'Because the food I want is finished.'

What's with all the questions?

'Ah.'

He pulled out something from his plastic bag and reached it out towards me.

'Here. You wanted a meat bun right?'

How does he know?

'Thanks, but i'm not hungry', as I said that, my belly grumbled.

Why now!?

He chuckled, ' Your stomach says otherwise.'

I stared at him in mesmerisation. He looked like an angel laughing.

'Take it. I didn't poison it or anything.', he pushed it closer to my face. I gave in and took the meat bun.

'Thank you for this and for earlier.', I mumbled.

'Eh? You already said thank you to me earlier.'

'I did, but you didn't hear it, you walked away.'

'I still heard it, besides anything Princess says to me will always be wondering around in my thoughts.'

My face turned bright red.

Why would he say that?!

He grinned, 'Oh and by the way stop staring at them, it's weird.', he pointed to Akari and Haruki.

'I'm not staring at them!', I exclaimed.

'Whatever you say Princess.', he walked away into distance, with his hands in his pocket.

So annoying. And embarrassing! How can he just say something like that, ' will be wondering around in my thoughts.' that's embarrassing!!

I covered my hands with my face, trying to cover my bright red face. A sweet smile plastered on my face.

At least I know he's not upset with me.