Apprentice

*****Maddie's Pov*****

I dont know how long i have been here but i feels like weeks, i have just been laying here been pulled in and out of consciousness as Ridge keeps coming in and doing 'tests' or what ever on me, all i know is that every time i wake up i het a new scar.

"So maddie i have prepared you phisically for what i am going to do, so basically i am going to take your power wipe your memory and then you will live with me or your friends will die mkay?" Ridge said picking up some weird medical instruments.

"Wait why do you need this power arnt your already a Demi-god isnt there some other way?" I say trying to change his mind, when i find a flaw to his loosely desiferd plan.

"And anyway if you wipe my memory i will not remember who anyone is so your plan failed." Trying to keep my moral up as i have already realised that the chance of him changing his mind is slim.

"Yeah i guess i didnt think of that" he said with a look of deep thought on his face.

"I guess if you kept your memeries and power i could make you be my secret weapon as your friends would not want to kill you..... yeah thats what ill do"

"And what makes you think i will hurt my friends?" Wow i cant beleive that he is being so kind but then again he wants me to hurt my friends so i huess he is still evil.

"Well i will just have to threaten to kill your father." He said as he started to un attach me from the cold hard table.

"So what are you going to do with me" I said as he grabbed my arm and violently dragged me down the hall.

"I guess i will teach you some of my ways and make you my apprentice, i will teach you how to be the ultimate warrior and if you even think about resisting or running away your precious father will get it do you hear me?" He said cuffing my leg to a long chain that was attached to the wall.

"Uh yeah i guess" And with that he left me in that small room all by myself.

*****The next day*****

"Wakey wakey Maddie we have a big day ahead of us, if i am going whip you into shape you need to have the energy so come and have some breakfast" Ridge shouted from down the hall obvously forgeting he chained me to a wall.

"Ugh ima little tied up" i shout replied. I then heard footsteps getting louder and louder until they stopped at the door, then was the rattling of keys and the door opened.

"Wow first day and your already getting me to run around for you" I think he is trying to be nice? But im not sure if he is or why.

"Um thanks" i sayas he unlocks the cuff around my ankle.

"Come on ill show you the way." He said picking me up and floating us down the corridor and into a brightly lit room with a table on one side and huge fridges the other. Ridge put me down on one of the seats that surronded the table and sat opposite me, when he was there he just stared at me, in a sort of curious way, i only knew this by the look of curiosity on his face.

"Umm im going to get you some food, got any favorites?" He said smiling at me as he got up.

"Yeah i like bacon, ummm can i ask you a question Ridge?"

"Yeah sure whatdo you want?" He said stickingbhis head in one of the many fridges that lined the wall.

"Well i was just wondering if i maybe alowed to see Trott?" I knew as i said this that i would regret it.

"Umm hers the bacon" he said passing me a plate with some freshly made bacon on it.

"So um you want to see Trott?" He said this in a sort of way like he was heartbroken of somthing, i dont know its kind of hard to read a man with no feelings.

"Um yeah i would like to" i said takinga bite out of some bacon.

"Well you might be able to see him if you train hard this week ok?"

"Yeah ok" Wow i wont get to see him for a whole week, its going to feel like torture not to mention go really slow.

"So um whatare we going to be doing today?" I say fonishing my bacon. Ridge picked up the plate and put it in the dishwasher.

"Well i was thinking today we could work on you aim, so i am going to take you down to the forest where i have set up some targets and maybe you can hit some squirrels if you are lucky." Well at least i get to practise my aim but i am not going to fireball a squirrel noatter what he says.

"Come on then lets go" he says once again grabbing my wrist, but this time holding on tight as his base is in the clouds and we are going to have to jump down off the edge.

"Oh my god this is going to be so much fun" i say feeling exited but also kind of giddy as we stand on the edge of a cloud about 3 thousand feet of the ground.

"Ok you ready?"

"Hell yeah"

He slloked at me and just nodded and then we went flying down, plumiting towards earth, i looked across at Ridge who was smiling like th mad mand he was. As we approached the ground Ridges grip on my arm got tighter. I honestly thought we were going to crash but luckily one of the perks of beinga demi-god is flight so he just sort of pulled up as we got close to the forest floor.

"So here we are, here are some targets, show me what you got" Wow man that was fun i cant beleive i just free fell 3 thousand feet and lived.

I aimed up to the first target and fired blowing up the whole tree.

*****3rd person pov*****

But what they didnt notice was the pair of eyes that was watching them from behind a tree.

Moooooooooooooooooooo